Bad Song Lyrics

Downtown Bang!

OK, you guys are remember some of the bad ones but (IMHFO) you've missed the very worst. It was Sugar Sugar by The Archies....

Sugar, ah honey honey

You are my candy girl

And you've got me wanting you.

Honey, ah sugar sugar...

Gawd, hearing that gags me!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Downtown Bang!

• trust me

• North Dakota Hntr

" hotel California" always hated that song

I once picked up a hitchhiker and he told me that was his favorite song so I made him get out and left him on the side of the road

You are a hard azz Bob. Would you have done that to a gal? Just sayin.  :D

I wouldn't pick up a gal thats hitch hiking  :D

I am not a hardass..... jackass sometimes but not a hardass.

Achy Breaky Heart, Horse With No Name, and a real dud at least for me Niel Young's "Out Of The Blue"
Achy Breaky Heart, Horse With No Name, and a real dud at least for me Niel Young's "Out Of The Blue"

Just about anything by Young will have me reaching for the tuner. I know he has a lot of fans here, I just ain't one of them. Ditto Bob Dylan, never have cared for his stuff.

North Dakota Hntr

Zappa! I love the music but the lyrics, although hilarious, are certainly bizarre. You know....

Bobby Brown on the sofa, Dynamo hum and her sister, Dora. Then there was that cute little jewish girl and her sandblasted zits, the guy that wanted to be a tycoon in MT. There was the one about ramming it up somewhere and much, much more.

The guy was crazy. :D

Craig

Hungry Like a Wolf by Duran Duran. Dute do do dute do do dute do do dute do do dute dute do

Try counting and writing down dute do do's hahahaha

I know there are a few lyrics that bug the heck out of me, but I can't think of any. I do know that I loathe "Takin care of business" by BTO. And I can't stand the ooh-oohing up-and-down female background singers in Blue Christmas.
"Yummy, yummy, yummy I've got love in my tummy. . . ."

See the "grateful" thread...and I wrote it before reading this!!

EVERYTHING from the "new country" genre...worse than bubble-gum pop even...

I don't know try listening to "friday" by Rebecca black.

Pretty much any lyrics by Jim Morrison. There isn't enough acid on Earth for that nonsense, although I have always kind of liked the term "fragile eggshell mind".

Exactly.

I'll add almost everything the Beatles ever did also. I say almost because of Helter Skelter, the only song of theirs I've found to be palatable.

I am the Walrus and Yellow sunbmarine make me want to puncture my eardrums with an ice pick.

And lets not forget Rush and the Trees.

I think I hate the lyrics to Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit, too......

I have one that will absolutely positively beat all others. The whole song is outrageous, and if I posted the full title, Brad would give me the boot. It is a rap song sung by a woman who suspects her boyfriend is cheating on her, the title of the song tells about how she wants to verify he is cheating. The song is by Riskay and is called "Let Me Smell Yo' D**k"

You can't make that **** up. YouTube has a version you can listen too, and yes, it is as offensive as the title suggests.

North Dakota Hntr

OK, I'm not sure if this is allowed but a small example.  Jewish Princess  by Zappa. Can anybody link that?

Craig