-Are you 26-34 years old?
    • -Are you 61-70 years old?
    • -Are you 71-80 years old?
    • -Are you older than 80 years old?

Buddy Knox

59.5 years.  But I'm really, really, immature.  So I figure that for all practical purposes I'm about 35.

Well except for my knees...they are about 70.

bk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael brown

• J.J.

• popplecop

michael brown
Walt, and Kadehippie, You Guys Rock, I really doubt I'll be tromping the uplands like you guys at 70 plus. I would love to sit by the fire with you guys sometime and listen to your stories.

Craig

Ain't that the truth! I love good stories.

Olaf

me too

charlo slim

Dang poll says I already voted.... strange, I really don't recall doing that. Not in the top 5% but likely in the upper 10%.  Gosh, what an honor?  

Anyway...... I plan to tic 67 this October, hopefully on some dusky grouse ridge a quarter mile (vertical) from the truck.  Assuming, of course, that some grouses broods squeaked through the MT  spring blizzards.

Hmmm...no one under 25? Surely not.

I'm one of the young ones.  Turned 24 this past March.  Although I just got into upland hunting a couple years ago.  My best friend who is also 24 will be hitting the woods with me this fall.  I don't see many guys my age out in the woods though, lots of what I would call "more experienced" hunters...

michael brown
im turned 24 feb. all my hunting buddies are in there 50's or older im sure you can guess who gets to climb into the thick stuff to flush a bird i been working with my dog this summer to break on command its going pretty good but haven't tried him out on a bird yet
36 --  Started at 14 with northhwoods grouse hunting.  Been married to my wife from SD for 14 years now and have pretty much been a pheasant hunter since.
millerperch

28"

he was asking about age, not overall height

I don't even personally know you two(other than posts) and I almost had beer shooting out through my nose on this one. Ah, good chuckle.

Walt, interesting observation.  I do have a 16 year old grandson that is a most addicted woodcock hunter, so there is a few more comeing up.  Have 2 other gransons that chase pheasants, all 3 are duck hunters.

This fall will by my 40th season hunting the uplands with a gun.  I can add another 6 or 7 when I followed my dad while he carried the gun.

My age is 50.

I'll turn 66 at the start of grouse season. Still hunt every weekend for grouse and woodcock and one or two weeks every year in SD chasing the true King.

Plan on doing it until they find me face down in some field.