Sign in to follow this  
Chris Raymond

More Movie Quotes

Trappercase

"You know what I like about high school girls? I keep getting older, but they all stay the same age."

Dazed and Confused.

"Cameron is so tight, if you put a hunk of coal up his ass, in a week you'd have a diamond."

atticus
"Please, I beg you! For safety's sake, don't humiliate him!"

same movie

"He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker."

Young Frankenstein (It's pronounced Fraankensteen...You're putting me on!  Do you say Froderick?)

Tcaddis
"Please, I beg you! For safety's sake, don't humiliate him!"

same movie

"He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker."

Young Frankenstein

Tcaddis
"You know what I like about high school girls? I keep getting older, but they all stay the same age."

Dazed and Confused.

"Cameron is so tight, if you put a hunk of coal up his ass, in a week you'd have a diamond."

Ferris Bueller's day off

john mcg
"Gosh, you've... really got some nice toys here."

GuyO
"Men are gonna get killed here today,Sue. And I'm gonna kill em"

bosco mctavitch
When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ******* **** after that. You might get some bitch talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

millerperch
"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana."

Over&Under
"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille"

Curt

This one should be a piece of cake:

"Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity....two weeks from everywhere."

"Baptism, you two are just dumber than a bag of hammers"

"You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant"

brymoore
"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana."

A River Runs Through it.

john mcg

A River Runs Through It.

way easy.

Steve Hunts
"Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature."

Steve Hunts
"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff. "

Bob Frankenfield

(Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 27 2011,11:43)

Actor A:  "That happened fast!"

Actor B:  "Everybody could shoot."

The quick and the Dead?

Nope!  But it was a fairly recent western.