REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Raymond

More Movie Quotes

Jack L
Impetuous! Homeric!

When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water.

No one, alright here's another quote;

Woman, Ireland may be a poor country, God help us. But here, a married man sleeps in a bed, not a bag!

"

The Quiet Man

That's Right!

Larry Brown

(Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 27 2011,6:19)

(Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 27 2011,11:43)

Actor A:  "That happened fast!"

Actor B:  "Everybody could shoot."

The quick and the Dead?

Nope!  But it was a fairly recent western.

310 to Yuma

Nope.

Hint.

Viggo M. and Ed Harris after a 6 man shootout, 4 against 2.  Both Viggo and Ed laying on the ground wounded.  Gunfight took about 5 seconds.

"Appaloosa".  Had to cheat and look in the movie book for that one.  Saw it, and read the book (Robert Parker?)--from which a lot of the dialog was lifted, word for word.  But I was drawing a blank on the title.

Viggo with an 8 gauge.

Surprised no one's nailed "And napalm sticks to kids!" yet.  Actor who spoke that line--actually used it while calling cadence on a run--got a best supporting Oscar for his role as a Marine DI.

nhmacusr
Surprised no one's nailed "And napalm sticks to kids!" yet.  Actor who spoke that line--actually used it while calling cadence on a run--got a best supporting Oscar for his role as a Marine DI.

An Officer And A Gentleman

Bob Frankenfield

Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 28 2011,8:49)

(Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 27 2011,6:19)

(Bob Frankenfield @ Jul. 27 2011,11:43)

Actor A:  "That happened fast!"

Actor B:  "Everybody could shoot."

The quick and the Dead?

Nope!  But it was a fairly recent western.

310 to Yuma

Nope.

Hint.

Viggo M. and Ed Harris after a 6 man shootout, 4 against 2.  Both Viggo and Ed laying on the ground wounded.  Gunfight took about 5 seconds.

"Appaloosa".  Had to cheat and look in the movie book for that one.  Saw it, and read the book (Robert Parker?)--from which a lot of the dialog was lifted, word for word.  But I was drawing a blank on the title.

Viggo with an 8 gauge.

Colonel Brown is correct!!

I'll take a WAG at the napalm thingy.....Full Metal Jacket.??

Curt

Who knows this one?

"I'm like an insignificant smudge of excrement on a tissue, floating on a sea of raw sewage."

millerperch

Love this one....

"You sharpshootin' me, punk? Is that what you're doin'? Don't you sharpshoot me! You'll give me forty. Then you're gonna give me forty more. Then you're gonna pull K.P., the grease pit! I'll rub your NOSE in enlisted men's CRUD till you don't know WHICH END IS UP! YOU UNDERSTAND? "

co_setter

"Now you listen to me.  If anything goes wrong, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault,  I'm going to blow your head off."

John Wayne to Richard Harris in "Big Jake"

Richard Boone, not Richard Harris.

Yes, I knew better than to post when I should be sleeping.   :p

Larry Brown

An Officer And A Gentleman

There's a winner.  Lou Gosset Jr as the Marine DI.  The red-headed CSI guy (whose name I always forget) was the officer candidate who washed out in the swimming pool.

GuyO
"We're gonna need some more FBI guys. I Guess"

Can't beleive nobody has gotten this movie yet.

Here's another from that one:

"Oh, your in charge? Well I got some bad news for you *Dwayne* From up here it doesn't look like your in charge of jack ****!!"

john mcg
"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window."

Probably easy--but the best darn movie of its ilk ever!

How about another quote?

" You Americans don't smoke anymore. You live long, dull and uninteresting lives. "

Tcaddis
"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window."

How about another quote?

" You Americans don't smoke anymore. You live long, dull and uninteresting lives. "

Black Hawk Down

Tcaddis

"Oh, your in charge? Well I got some bad news for you *Dwayne* From up here it doesn't look like your in charge of jack ****!!"

Die Hard??

john mcg

How about another quote?

Black Hawk Down

Bingo!

Dennis Wolfe

How about this one ... might take an old timer unless you cheat. :D

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."

GuyO

Die Hard??

You got it!!

Yippee Kaiyaeh Mo Fo!!!