REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
redrockin7

Any ghost or paranormal people here?

redrockin7

Ok, so I could tell the story verbally, and it would take 20 minutes minimum, could take an hour, but going to try to summarize here. I should say I am not sure I am a believer in ghosts or not. I want to believe, I think I believe, but I've never seen something that made me believe. These stories are making me lean towards believing (heavily) though, as I believe my sister and her 2 year-old. Here are some things that have been happening at her house:

-2 specific favorite toys of my nephews (a bus and a bear) which she ensured she put away every night in the toybox always end up out in the morning. Bus under kitchen table, bear on his little drawing table. Happened 3-4 times, even after she buried them in bottom of toybox on purpose. Toys have now been burnt, but hasn't stopped other occurrences.

-When this was happening sister wakes up in middle of night and hears the bus rolling across floor into kitchen playing "wheels on the bus go round and round". My nephew was sound asleep in bed.

-Also when this was happening she set up voice recorded in kitchen and caught what sounds like a little girl humming the song that the bear plays when you push his paw.

-2 year old nephew appears to be talking to himself in kitchen and taking a 'dead mouse' in his hand. Asked who he is talking to he says, "Sarah, you see her, she right there... she give me dead mouse". He sees her other times too and describes her as a little girl, dirty, wide open (picture a ghost) mouth, trying to talk but can't...

-He plays ball with "Sarah" in the kitchen?

-He followed "Sarah" downstairs one night at 2-3AM and sat on the couch in the pitch black until my sister got a weird feeling and checked on him, realizing not there, and that's where he was (downstairs).

-He was given TV in room to help him get to sleep a little better and "Sarah" turns off the TV and even took him by the face and told him "he too loud", "shhhhhh"...

-My sister also awoke to pounding on her back sliding glass door several times. She has also come home to it part way open, when it was clearly closed and locked when she left.

-Sister awoke to a very large, pilgrim-esque looking man with a buckle hat, at the bottom of her bed. My nephew has also starting seeing this "big man" and "monster" in the hallway.

-One of the freakiest: My nephew awoke screaming and crying and saying, "no don't take my PJs, no, no". My sister goes to check on him in his room and pulls him out of bed and his PJ bottoms were around his ankles. Supposedly "big man" tried taking his PJs. He no longer sleeps at her house now, but my parents (his grandparents)

-Child footprints and fingerprints (dirty) on the sides of walls in the house. One huge dirty footprint found right near the child one on the staircase.

-Lights in upstairs all burnt out at same time one night, including dimming effect, except one. That light burned out in the middle of the night which awoke my sister. She went to check the bathroom (where last light burned out) and there were bath toys (that had previously been missing for a few days) on the middle of the floor. My nephew was not staying there at time.

-Kitchen cupboards slamming in middle of night and sounds of her dishes being re-arranged. So loud one night her neighbor heard it and checked on her.

So, seems pretty crazy and I guess the Penn State paranormal society or something wants to come run tests on the house, etc. and set up their gear. They won't come until the house is blessed by a priest that believes in the paranormal so that is where they are at now, trying to get that done.

Thoughts?

jbeck
Thoughts?  Well, I'm inclined to follow Eddie Murphy's advice and the the f--- out of the house, but that's just me!

bmeador
I'd be packed.  For sale sign in front.  And sleeping ANYWHERE else!

rosies dad
Thoughts?  Well, I'm inclined to follow Eddie Murphy's advice and the the f--- out of the house, but that's just me!

IF there is something to this, it would be best to have friends and family disassociate themselves from it.

valuman
The PJ bottoms around the ankles is the most disturbing part of this.

redrockin7

The PJ bottoms around the ankles is the most disturbing part of this.

No ****... I was OK with the toy mischief and even him talking to "Sarah"/himself - you know, hey maybe it's an imaginary friend - but the PJ thing blew my mind... At least they got him out of the house after that one...

The story goes a lot deeper based on what this paranormal society people told my sister, but without getting into it, they think that (and this is kind of obvious) the guy did something to the little girl way, way back when (100s years ago etc), maybe buried her alive, hence the dirt, etc.

They think my sister is safe from both ghosts as she is baptised and all that good stuff (though she is by no means "religious"). She can't even see the little girl ghost b/c her spirit is too little for my 26 year old sister (but not too small for my 2 year old nephew). My nephew was never baptised, etc. (like I said, my sister is not the religious type so has never occurred to her to do it) and has also "made friends" with the spirits so they think he could be more at risk... The fact they are touching him (PJ thing and the girl taking hold of his face and telling him to "shhhhhhh") is scary to the paranormal society people.

I don't know what to believe, but its some facked up sheet...

PartridgeCartridge

Assuming this is true, that is some creepy chit.

I'd say don't mess with those things that you can't explain or don't understand.

sxsneubaum
I am always a skeptic yet open minded about these things.  My ex's grandparents home was haunted.  I never experienced anything there but my ex, both her sisters and all of the kids including my daughter experienced an event on the same day.  Everyone heard and saw the same thing.  Needless to say they were all a bit unnerved.

redrockin7
Assuming this is true, that is some creepy chit.

I'd say don't mess with those things that you can't explain or don't understand.

I didn't waste 20 minutes of my time typing up the post just to get a rise out of you guys, lol. This is true unless my sister and her kid are dilusional...

I guess that's possible...  Oo.gif  but I tend to believe them

redrockin7
I am always a skeptic yet open minded about these things...

Yeah, I guess that's about where I stand to. I kind of want to go spend a night or two there, but I don't have time to "waste" if something doesn't happen those nights. All those things have happened in the last month to 6 weeks, but still, that means that the probability of something happening on any given night is 1 in 3, 1 in 4? Its about 1.5 hours or so away, so not sure I feel like taking the chance...

Or maybe I just don't have the stones...  :down:

bobman
I am always a skeptic yet open minded about these things.  My ex's grandparents home was haunted.  I never experienced anything there but my ex, both her sisters and all of the kids including my daughter experienced an event on the same day.  Everyone heard and saw the same thing.  Needless to say they were all a bit unnerved.

so your saying everyone witnessed your wife being possessed I'd bring that up in divorce court

River19

If you are talking about the guys that make the show “Paranormal State”, and they confirmed it, I would tend to lean towards something like PC said.  While you can choose what to believe or not believe, one thing is certain, weird shite is happening, whatever the cause, I would pack my stuff and roll.

I tend to believe, in the sense there are things that people cannot explain away, whatever the cause is, it appears to be outside the normal realm of explanation, hence paranormal.

Yikes…..

I’ve seen some strange stuff before that makes be believe to a certain extent.

redrockin7
If you are talking about the guys that make the show “Paranormal State”, and they confirmed it, I would tend to lean towards something like PC said.  

Not sure they make a show, or not? Haven't really dug into it much. Are you saying the show is a scam or if they confirm it, you would believe it?

At this point, noone has come to look at the place, the stories are all from my sister and my nephew...

I know the ghost shows I watch on late night TV from time to time make me skeptical though... (i.e. they appear at least half staged, usually more - i.e. not very convincing to me)

Briarscratch
That's some messed up chit.

LacysPop
Or maybe I just don't have the stones...  :down:

I sure as hell wouldn't.  Thats some effed up stuff.  I have never been a believer but only because nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me.  My wife on the other hand believes in such things.