Sign in to follow this  
redrockin7

Any ghost or paranormal people here?

River19
If you are talking about the guys that make the show “Paranormal State”, and they confirmed it, I would tend to lean towards something like PC said.  

Not sure they make a show, or not? Haven't really dug into it much. Are you saying the show is a scam or if they confirm it, you would believe it?

At this point, noone has come to look at the place, the stories are all from my sister and my nephew...

I know the ghost shows I watch on late night TV from time to time make me skeptical though... (i.e. they appear at least half staged, usually more - i.e. not very convincing to me)

I don’t think it is a scam at all, I just don’t understand “all” of it, and I’m not sure I want to as it may change the way I look at things.

Bottom line, there is weird stuff going on that sounds well out of the ordinary. Also, I would think that a 2 year old giving consistent information about the girl and the bug dude combined with real fear from him is enough to convince me.  Most 2yo I have seen can barely come up with a story that makes sense, let alone one that is consistent for weeks on end, they just describe what they see half the time, they don’t know it isn’t “normal”.

PartridgeCartridge

I have an idea for you to find out if something is going on in that house...

Are you willing to try it?

redrockin7
Most 2yo... they just describe what they see half the time, they don’t know it isn’t “normal”.

Exactly, he is the primary reason I believe it... He is just reporting what he sees when he is playing with her, following her, or being told things by her, etc.

I would chalk my sister's stories up to booze or something even better if it weren't for the little man... lol. Though the fact my sister is honestly scared now is evidence enough for me too as she is pretty well fearless/tough...

Wildbird
My leg hairs were crawling while reading that. I'd torch the place...I'm not kidding.

WPG Gizmo

Call Ghostbusters :D

There are things that happen around us all the time that we dont understand maybe we dont want to or we are blind to them happening.  Ever walk into a place that gave you the creeps that is your subconscious telling you to get out of there.  

Hard to say what I would do I might try to find out what happened in the past there if anything and go from there.

rprovines
THey're just looking for bacon.

Steve Hunts

Had a weird experience at the Bale of Hay bar in Virginia City years ago one summer.  Something cold brushed by me and my hair literally stood up on end for a few seconds.  Read later that a ghost was known to hang out there, former piano player.

A good friend ran into a bad spirit about 30 years ago when he slept in an abandoned grave yard in northern NY near Ogdensburg one night.  He was a tough guy and I never had seem him so shaken.  I won't share the awful details though.

PartridgeCartridge
A good friend ran into a bad spirit about 30 years ago when he slept in an abandoned grave yard in northern NY near Ogdensburg one night.  He was a tough guy and I never had seem him so shaken.  I won't share the awful details though.

Don't leave us hanging like that... do tell.

ScottGrush

Take a look to the left of the fireplace in this house we bought this summer. For now we are going with "guardian angel".  :D

Lostlakehouse012.jpg

WPG Gizmo

Looks like the space shuttle :D

We have a local bar that was a old house that has ghosts they are supposedly a sea captain his wife and a child.  The story is he was at sea came back a few years later and there was a child in the house he went on a rampage and well they are hanging out in the bar now

ScottGrush
Looks like the space shuttle :D

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

This stuff freaks me out so that was the spin I put on it as well Gary.

charlo slim

Heck that thing on the left is just a little joke, inspired by someone who obviously really liked one of the emoti's on UJ!!!   :ghostface:  :ghostface:

Personally, I'd be much more worried by that "winged angel of death" image over the fireplace.

Crayborn

Just do what I do when things get creepy... big bottle of booze and a voodoo priestess with a few dead chickens.  Works every time.

I would move, the house was not built on a Indian grave yard was it?

Chuck

Laminarman

Wow.  I have a friend who is a "psychic" and speaks to the paranormal folks...at least that what he claims and I always thought he was nuts UNTIL I watched him do a reading on our babysitter, whom he had NEVER met before.  It was a happenstance meeting in our office when both were present and she asked if he could speak to her and I was present and it was OK to stay.  She said she wanted to know if her daughter was OK, and before she got any details out he said "your daughter is fine, but she's gone now, right?"  She said yes, she had passed away months earlier.  He said "I see orange, a lot of orange and she's smiling, and she was very happy this week.  I see the state of Connecticut for some reason, on a map. I'm not sure what that means.  And I keep seeing an orange shirt and there's pain in her head however, and I see fire in her ears, flames coming out.  She says she is fine, she's happy and comfortable and something about your flight, glad you're home OK".  I just about dropped to my knees quaking, since I knew they had never met.  Long story short, her daughter died of acoustic neuromas, hence the "flames in her ears", she was in California for a treatment and surgery and she died from complications.  Her mother, our babysitter being interviewed, then flew home and got home safe.  Most disturbing, she was a rabid Syracuse U. fan, hence the orange in SU Orangemen, and she was buried in her favorite SU sweatshirt.  They had just beaten the UConn Huskies in a basketball game that weekend.  

So yes, I believe, now. I still get hairs on my neck stand up and she has met with him over the years to speak to her daughter and she says he keeps bringing up past events that even she has forgotten about. Interestingly, he said that you will not experience ghosts or talk to them unless you are a believer, you have to be "channeled" or something. I believe, I just don't want to meet 'em!!!  My sister had a ghost, that's another story that creeps me out as much. She ended up moving out of the house.  They had pretty indisputable evidence.  I sleep with lights on a lot....

Peent
Heck that thing on the left is just a little joke, inspired by someone who obviously really liked one of the emoti's on UJ!!!   :ghostface:  :ghostface:

Personally, I'd be much more worried by that "winged angel of death" image over the fireplace.

No, that carpet color has me freaked!