REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
redrockin7

Any ghost or paranormal people here?

2shot
Make sure that there are no activities going on in the house that would invite bad spirits to be there either.

Not assuming anything, just saying....

Agreed.

PaFlyfisher
Freaky stuff.  

I do find the Penn State paranormal people and their emphasis on the religious rituals interesting.  Doesn't quite fit the standard university research stereotype.

They are a club, it is not "university research" any more than  intramural flag football is like the Nittany Lion football team.

Dakota Dogman

Been out pheasant hunting for the last couple of days... or I may have jumped in sooner.

This is all (obviously) just from one person's experience & world view.  I know there are others on here, and not all of ours will agree.  Then again, I know my own personal experience & believe it is relevant.  Take it for what it is & do what you want with it.

Spirits - benevolent and otherwise; familiar spirits and the whole gang... basically there are two "teams" in existence, For God and against God; (God is not to be compared to them... be like comparing a man to an ant)... those For God  are also called angels, those against are also known as demons... even the benevolent "nice spirits" must fall into one group or the other; normally when we know we have encountered them, they are demons; angels prefer to hide their work; in situations like this it sounds like multiple demons who continually role play a past "victory"

About "baptism"... only effective if it is done as to a requesting adult as a sign of a personal conviction.  God already has His love for the child, baptism will not change that, +/-.  The "spirit being" are not moved by water, even Holy water placed on a person (at times it will just sizzle away).  What they (demons) MUST respect is a person who has entered into a honest & real relationship with God. Those who are serious about knowing God find that demonic activity tends to "bounce off" them...

Removing the person from the situation should work in this case, because the demon has / appears to have his right to activity connected to a tragic event at the location.  (they can become connected to many things, books, pictures, people, etc.) At times the demon is not connected to a location, and then can follow the individual whom they have begun to bother.

Removing the demon from the location... more tricky.  Best source I can recommend is Dr. Roger Boehm (from FL). He is planning another trip to Haiti... goes around the world to teach & deal with this stuff.  Find why the demon(s) are there, what right do they have?  Then remove that right... don't trust them to tell you; they lie a lot.

That is kind of the condensed version.  Like I said, just one person / world view, but I guess I've ended up being stuck in the trenches a few times...

God Bless,

Bob Blair
Fascinating! How is it that you are so familiar with this subject?

tartanshooter

Been out pheasant hunting for the last couple of days... or I may have jumped in sooner.

This is all (obviously) just from one person's experience & world view.  I know there are others on here, and not all of ours will agree.  Then again, I know my own personal experience & believe it is relevant.  Take it for what it is & do what you want with it.

Spirits - benevolent and otherwise; familiar spirits and the whole gang... basically there are two "teams" in existence, For God and against God; (God is not to be compared to them... be like comparing a man to an ant)... those For God  are also called angels, those against are also known as demons... even the benevolent "nice spirits" must fall into one group or the other; normally when we know we have encountered them, they are demons; angels prefer to hide their work; in situations like this it sounds like multiple demons who continually role play a past "victory"

About "baptism"... only effective if it is done as to a requesting adult as a sign of a personal conviction.  God already has His love for the child, baptism will not change that, +/-.  The "spirit being" are not moved by water, even Holy water placed on a person (at times it will just sizzle away).  What they (demons) MUST respect is a person who has entered into a honest & real relationship with God. Those who are serious about knowing God find that demonic activity tends to "bounce off" them...

Removing the person from the situation should work in this case, because the demon has / appears to have his right to activity connected to a tragic event at the location.  (they can become connected to many things, books, pictures, people, etc.) At times the demon is not connected to a location, and then can follow the individual whom they have begun to bother.

Removing the demon from the location... more tricky.  Best source I can recommend is Dr. Roger Boehm (from FL). He is planning another trip to Haiti... goes around the world to teach & deal with this stuff.  Find why the demon(s) are there, what right do they have?  Then remove that right... don't trust them to tell you; they lie a lot.

That is kind of the condensed version.  Like I said, just one person / world view, but I guess I've ended up being stuck in the trenches a few times...

God Bless,

Yes, I firmly believe that everything you wrote is true.

Dakota Dogman

I'm a country preacher... i guess it came with the vocation, but I got stuck dealing with quite a bit of stuff don't really want to.

God Bless

Flairball
Isn't it interesting that these type of things/subjects always pop up right around Halloween?

redrockin7
It's been going on a couple months now I guess, but I haven't been 'back home' to hear the stories until just recently...

Dakota Dogman
Isn't it interesting that these type of things/subjects always pop up right around Halloween?

There is a reason for that too I'm afraid...

God Bless,

trust me
Consider me an open minded skeptic, but I would really like to hear the conclusions that the researchers come up with.

PartridgeCartridge

God Bless,

Did somebody just sneeze?

redrockin7
Will update when I know more...

Dakota Dogman

God Bless,

Did somebody just sneeze?

??

Oh, wait... that's right;

Never mind.

God Bless, (even you PC)

GB Jack

yes, please do tell.

i do believe in ghosts have experienced one, in a very haunted place, BEFORE i knew it was haunted, am an avid watcher of paronormal state, ghost hunters, etc.

am a devout Christian, and believe that can help alot of cases, but teh story you have just told us seems WAY to detailed and genuine full of fright to not have some validity to it. id get clergy, paranoramal state, or ghost hunters they travel from FAR distances when children are involved. as they are fathers themsleves