Sign in to follow this  
redrockin7

Any ghost or paranormal people here?

Lurch
Some of the evil people causing many of these problems sound alot like witches to me.  Couldn't we just burn or hang them and be done with it?

Or make a bridge out of them?

Shadow
The house I grew up in was built on a site where 2 other houses had burned down. Oddly enough neither of the two houses was ever lived in; the first burned during construction and the second burned the night before the family planned to move in. Adding to that, my grandmother and both of my parents died in the living room of the house where I lived. You'd think if ever there was a haunted place, that would be it, but I never saw or felt the presence of anything unusual.

I'm with Mike.  The apartment I lived in during my junior and senior years of college was occupied immediately before us by an unhappy lady who one night put on her best PJ's, surrounded herself with buckets, perched on the edge of the bed and opened her own throat with a straight razor.  She tried to minimize the mess by bleeding into the buckets, you see.

When we moved in, there was still a big blood stain on the bedroom carpet, which the complex manager suggested we cover up by putting the bed over it (my girlfriend had a conniption, and they changed the carpet).

Always thought if ever a place was going to be haunted by an unhappy spirit, that would be it, but we never saw or sensed anything unusual.  And my girlfriend's cat never did the hissing at corners or staring at unseen objects thing, either.

who can say a spirit is good or bad

can tell a good way your eyes might be opened up- or your mind-

get a bottle of Tequila, salt, some lemon slices-

sit on the couch with someone who does believe when it's nice and quiet and late at night

put the tape or DVD in of

"the Blair Witch Project"

keep your mind open, relax- really get into the movie- continue taking shots till you both are really loosened up

then take a nap- might be something interesting will happen-

make a rule between you both that neither gets to leave for some 6 hours

trust me

You couldn't pay me to watch the Blair witch movie again, drunk or sober.  I wouldn't waste the couple hours it would take.

20 minutes into that movie I was cheering the witch on, hoping she'd hurry up and kill and eat those foul-mouthed idiots so I could get out of the theater and go home.

That could have been a great movie if they'd had some dialogue instead of non-stop vulgarity.

I'm glad the witch killed all of them.  That means there can't be a sequel.

WiscoJTLBLL

You couldn't pay me to watch the Blair witch movie again, drunk or sober.  I wouldn't waste the couple hours it would take.

20 minutes into that movie I was cheering the witch on, hoping she'd hurry up and kill and eat those foul-mouthed idiots so I could get out of the theater and go home.

That could have been a great movie if they'd had some dialogue instead of non-stop vulgarity.

I'm glad the witch killed all of them.  That means there can't be a sequel.

actually….

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229260/

Shadow

trust me- hey I understand

I have the tape

It just is a sort of way to get one started-

what would you say- if in the right situation and place- and someone was with you who could comunicate and receive-

there is a hospital sort of in our town we grew up in- said to have been used many many years ago where limbs were cut off to save lives

the upper room, one in particular, is boarded off

walls are said to change sometimes- there were 4 grownups in town you wouldn't want to spend the night with in that room

my brother and his sister-in-law took me there- I wanted to open that room and go in late one night- they screamed at me and force me to the ground- said it's not going to happen-

not sure- but they sure were- probably best they are wiser than me

I sort of think there are some places some who are so sure there are no spirits really don't want to test- also think there are some who can really communicate with what ever you care to call it- there are of course those who will never believe- even if they see it- they have to have scientific proof

if you actually witnessed an episode- a cumunication- a visit- would you believe

and just for fun- what do you think about if you were one of those three- would you have wanted to be part of that from the beginning to end- would you have been able to not get mad- I wouldn't- nor would I be so brave as to go looking for something where it was questionable and believed to be true by some- imagine will you- your compass couldn't get you out- for whatever reason- and you were way back somewhere in the deep woods where some supposedly real bad things happened- cell phone, GPS, nothing really worked properly- nobody really knew where you were- only that you had gone of searching-

makes for interesting thinking doesn't it

Between '73 &'77 I was stationed in Berlin. Lived in a

barracks that was over 100 years old. Some of the history

of the place was that it housed the Prussian army officers

school. Sort of like our west point. During WW2

it housed Hitlers personal SS body guards.

Lots of strange stuff happened, foot steps or rather marching in the hallway. We would look out our room door

and not see anybody just hear the marching. One night

I woke up and saw a german soldier in full battle rattle

looking at me. Scared the he!! out of me. He just sort of faded away after a few minutes. I think that was even worse.

There is more, but to this day I dont talk about it.

So yes I believe.

Greg Hartman

When the dogs and I were out hunting the other day, we came across a cool early 19th Century log farm house.  It also had an 18th Century first settler's log cabin, which was built over a spring as many of them were.

11-4-11-Settlershouse.jpg

I went over and peeked into the window of the settler's cabin.  The light streaming through the back window on to the old table was cool, so I took a pic through the window.  Imagine my surprise when I downloaded my pics a couple days later and found this:

11-4-11-ghostinsettlorshouse.jpg

:D

Chris Raymond
Between '73 &'77 I was stationed in Berlin. Lived in a

barracks that was over 100 years old. Some of the history

of the place was that it housed the Prussian army officers

school. Sort of like our west point. During WW2

it housed Hitlers personal SS body guards.

Lots of strange stuff happened, foot steps or rather marching in the hallway. We would look out our room door

and not see anybody just hear the marching. One night

I woke up and saw a german soldier in full battle rattle

looking at me. Scared the he!! out of me. He just sort of faded away after a few minutes. I think that was even worse.

There is more, but to this day I dont talk about it.

So yes I believe.

Jack--Andrews Barracks?  I was stationed at McNair before, during and after the wall fell with the 6th Battalion 502nd Infantry.  An incredible city that's for certain.  BTW, didn't see any ghosts though.  ;-)

nobirdshere
I went over and peeked into the window of the settler's cabin.  The light streaming through the back window on to the old table was cool, so I took a pic through the window.  Imagine my surprise when I downloaded my pics a couple days later and found this:

11-4-11-ghostinsettlorshouse.jpg

:D

Pretty freaky!

GB Jack
WOW, what a picture, any light camera tricks their hartman?

Greg Hartman

WOW, what a picture, any light camera tricks their hartman?

Didja see the  :D   ?

It is a real place, though.

I've found all of this ghost stuff interesting.  I've spent all too much time in places where lots of people died violently in horrible ways, and have never seen anything resembling a ghost.  Nor have I ever been "creeped out" or the like in the woods or anywhere else.  The only thing I've ever been afraid of has two legs and is living and breathing.  

That said, some of those stories from credible people leave me scratching my head.

Bob Blair
Never had any experience with ghosts or demons.........several angels though!

Backlash
Never had any experience with ghosts or demons.........several angels though!

+1

GB Jack
Tell us the angel stories! I love hearing them, especially around Christmas

topdog1961

I am at work so I can not see any of the pics (blocked), nor do I have time to read the whole thread.  I am 50, and I am the baby of my family.  My parents were born before the great depression in an East KY hollow.  So I grew up among Appalachian folklore.  Most of it was not ghost related, but witchery.  Mom claimed we had several family members as she was growing up who sold their soul to the devil to become witches or warlocks.  One could demonstrate this by having birds do as he pleased, even announce a spot and command a bird land there.  After some of my recent hunts, I think this would be a handy skill.

I have never had any strange sightings myself.  The only unexplained thing I ever saw was once when I had a stopped up septic system.  I called a septic service and an old man came out in a honey truck and cleaned out my tank.  He told me I likely had a blocked tile.  I asked him how was I supposed to find it.  He asked if I had a wire coat hanger.  I got him one and he held it vertically by the middle of the hanger very lightly with one hand, with the hook forward. He started walking parallel to the house and suddenly the hanger visibly swung 90 degrees.  He turned in that direction and again pointed the hanger forward.  He walked in that direction for awhile and suddenly the hanger visibly turned again.  He lay the hanger down and said "dig here to find your blockage", and drove off.  I dug there, found a collapsed tile, repaired it, and have had no problems for 15 years, knock on wood.