Any ghost or paranormal people here?

ill try to remember every bit of it, as its very long, and then pm it, it might make some people very uncomfortable, but i can tell you my coach to that day was SO shaken from that story that he only told it to us in bible study after i pried it out of him, because he didnt want to tell it, but a spirit took over a woman, threw 5 grown men across a room, yet angels prevailed in the most amazing of stories, in an almost movie like ending.

I cant say its 1000 perfect true becuase i didnt witness it with my own eyes, but he did, and it was so detailed and so amamzing that i truly doubt anyone could make it up. i believe him truly as Ive witnessed a miracle in my day, and i have no doubt the other side exists also

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redrockin7

• Dakota Dogman

• GB Jack

• PartridgeCartridge

Redrockin'- get over there, spend the night, and absolutely bring a dog.  The dog will probably know before you do if something is there.  And absolutely report back.

Scott-It looks to me like a faceless man, or human shaped figure, standing over two head stones.  Pretty creepy.

Dakota Dogman-I could sit and listen to your stories for a good number of beers.  Especially if they are personal encounters.  That stuff gives me the heebeejeebees, but fascinates me at the same time.

The conversation here does bring up some questions.......

It looks like if you are a christian somehow that is protection, I wonder if you are muslim can you get the same protection from your god?

If you are a buddist?

If you are an agnostic or an athiest you are pretty much screwed.

Some folks say to get baptized....some say it doesn't matter....it's all very confusing.....I'll have to check what wikipedia says.....LOL

It makes you wonder too if the house was really haunted would you have to disclose that to the realtor?

I mean wouldn't the buyers have recourse if you sold them a haunted house?

ill try to remember every bit of it, as its very long, and then pm it, it might make some people very uncomfortable, but i can tell you my coach to that day was SO shaken from that story that he only told it to us in bible study after i pried it out of him, because he didnt want to tell it, but a spirit took over a woman, threw 5 grown men across a room, yet angels prevailed in the most amazing of stories, in an almost movie like ending.

I cant say its 1000 perfect true becuase i didnt witness it with my own eyes, but he did, and it was so detailed and so amamzing that i truly doubt anyone could make it up. i believe him truly as Ive witnessed a miracle in my day, and i have no doubt the other side exists also

Thanks GB, I'm looking forward to it.

John

It makes you wonder too if the house was really haunted would you have to disclose that to the realtor?

Chuck, I am pretty sure there would have needed to be a "no ghost" contingency in the original offer to purchase in order to have any recourse.

Jack, why not publicly post the possession story for the delight and amusement of the general readership?

I am a little spooked at this point, but not by the ghost stories.......

I believe I saw something in the house I grew up in. Both Mom and Dad died in that house as did my brother. A week before my brother died I saw a shadow walk by within feet of me. The hallway was dark where I saw this shadow but the shadow was black, much darker that the darkness of the hallway at night. More of a dark blob about the size of a large man that disapeared into my brothers bedroom.

I've written at length about this a few months ago and that incident really freaked me out worse that other strange things that happened in that house. After my brothers death I never went back at night to that house, I got the feeling that I wasn't wanted there so I stayed away and eventually it got sold. LOTS of stange things happened in that house over the 20 some years that I lived there, none of them good.

At my new house shortly after moving in some 25 years ago I had my old coon dog stand up and growl and show his teeth with every hair on his back standing straight up while staring over my shoulder looking into the dark kitchen. My wife and kids were in Florida at the time and I was alone for a few weeks. Very unlike that old hound to do something like that and it gave me the creeps because nothing was there that I could see. I now practice the control that Dakota Dogman said when I start to feel the presents of something that doesn't feel right in my house. I say out loud "This is my house and your not invited nor wanted here so please leave now". My wife gets a kick out of it but it gives me  peace of mind, maybe it's just psychological but it works for me.

I also believe that these spirits follow certain people from place to place and are constantly testing these people and looking for acceptance so they may grow in power. By asking them to leave denys them the power to grow stronger and are defeated, at least until the next time.

Virgil

I lived at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas for a few years...a veritable hotbed of the unexplained.   One of my friends was the 'unofficial' ghostbuster of the fort.  He had heard everything...and I loved his stories.

I lived in a 10,000 sq foot duplex (5,000 each side) constructed (I believe) around 1905 or so.   My house and the one next door were mirror images, sharing a stone/masonry wall down the middle.

One day the neighbor's wife came in and asked if I or my wife smoked and I said 'no'.   She went on to relate how a few minutes earlier her dog began to whine and scratch and bark at the pantry door.  She opened the door expecting to see a mouse but instead was greeted with the unmistakable aroma of a freshly lit cigarette.   Entry to the pantry was only through the kitchen where she was working.  No exhaust vents and no outer walls to the house.  Nobody was home at their house but her (they had no kids).  Nobody was at my house but me.  This lady was educated and worldy...and was THOROUGHLY creeped out.  I did a search of the house and couldn't find anyone or anything.   It made me glad I lived in my half of the building.

bk

I've decided I'm not going to rehash the story, but the morale hs god is all powerful, and will win in the end, he did in this case
I've decided I'm not going to rehash the story, but the morale hs god is all powerful, and will win in the end, he did in this case

Dang, I'm a bit disappointed, but I imagine, I can understand.

If you change your mind, I'd definately love to hear about it.

In HK if someone dies in the house (flat) it gets noted forever on the official records.   Before you rent or purchase you must sign that you have had access to the official records.  

Needless to say flats were someone has died are price performers.

The house I grew up in was built on a site where 2 other houses had burned down. Oddly enough neither of the two houses was ever lived in; the first burned during construction and the second burned the night before the family planned to move in. Adding to that, my grandmother and both of my parents died in the living room of the house where I lived. You'd think if ever there was a haunted place, that would be it, but I never saw or felt the presence of anything unusual.

And on an unrelated note, why do you only hear about bad spirits? What about the good ones?

The house I grew up in was built on a site where 2 other houses had burned down. Oddly enough neither of the two houses was ever lived in; the first burned during construction and the second burned the night before the family planned to move in. Adding to that, my grandmother and both of my parents died in the living room of the house where I lived. You'd think if ever there was a haunted place, that would be it, but I never saw or felt the presence of anything unusual.

And on an unrelated note, why do you only hear about bad spirits? What about the good ones?

You only see them if you believe they are there.  :D

I'm with Mike.  The apartment I lived in during my junior and senior years of college was occupied immediately before us by an unhappy lady who one night put on her best PJ's, surrounded herself with buckets, perched on the edge of the bed and opened her own throat with a straight razor.  She tried to minimize the mess by bleeding into the buckets, you see.

When we moved in, there was still a big blood stain on the bedroom carpet, which the complex manager suggested we cover up by putting the bed over it (my girlfriend had a conniption, and they changed the carpet).

Always thought if ever a place was going to be haunted by an unhappy spirit, that would be it, but we never saw or sensed anything unusual.  And my girlfriend's cat never did the hissing at corners or staring at unseen objects thing, either.

Dakota Dogman

At a hotel, must keep this short...

1st - PLEASE HEAR ME - I do not, have not and would not ask for a witch hunt.  I have friends who are former witches / warlocks.  Death is God's decision, not mine, and I am not in favor of vigilantism.  As I said, I have friends who are FORMER... God gets to get a hold of who He wishes when He wishes. If they are alive there is still a hope.

As to the other religions question... I can only give you 1 world view, the one I live.  Generically God loves all people, so at times He can & does answer cries for help from those who have no "claim" to His favor (as if ANY of us do, except for by His grace.)

I believe there are power struggles going on amongst the demons, so that a person could conceivably call upon one familiar spirit to save them from another unfamiliar spirit ... I believe this is some what of the basis for Shintoism, though again, that is out of my world, Ben or someone would be better equipped to discuss that than I.  

So in short, yes it seems that people from a variety of religions can receive help from a variety of sources... at least for a time.  However, when a person looks to a source other than Jesus for their assistance, the help comes with a price tag.

Got to run.

God Bless,