REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
redrockin7

Upland-related presents?!

Ted Moore

I got a lump of coal.

W/C C

charlo slim
Last Christmas I requested zipper replacement on my Helly Hanson heavy fleece upper, but no dice.  This year however, I got the zipper, and an IOU for installation.  I'm a lucky man.

redrockin7
Neat little Bean grouse t-shirt too...

Ben Hong
400241390.jpg

So,,,what did you use before getting this??

rprovines
400241390.jpg

So,,,what did you use before getting this??

My 70's Kitchenaid mixer that has been growling at me for several months. Called KA, they'd look at it for enough money, but guarantee nothing, and no KA authorized repair shop, that I called, wanted to work on. Seems they've quit making some parts for that model/date, and whomever were to work on it would have to adapt/fabricate parts. It still works, but it sounds like hell under a work load and does some speed changes on its own. It may be possessed.

chiendog
Craig,

If you should read this, THANK YOU for all you did for Jen, to insure she was able to place this under the tree for me.

My pleasure! Thank you very much for the kind words.

Mike Connally
I got two nice presents.  My wife gave me a vacuum sealer.  I gave my self a notice to my employer that I am going to retire in January.

Kansas Big Dog
a "universal" ket, for getting thru gates... and the universal has 36" arms and is supposed to cut thru 5/8 hardened steel......

I finally caught on to what the hell you are talking about,  yeah, that'll do, if you need something bigger than that, maybe you should stay out.   :D

River19

a "universal" ket, for getting thru gates... and the universal has 36" arms and is supposed to cut thru 5/8 hardened steel......

I finally caught on to what the hell you are talking about,  yeah, that'll do, if you need something bigger than that, maybe you should stay out.   :D

Frankly I would have opted for a 120V inverter with good capacity and a good angle grinder, but that is just me.........or the biggest cordless angle grinder I could find.  If it is good enough for logging crews to cut the "keys" hanging off a skidder it is good enough for me.

rprovines
I gave my self a notice to my employer that I am going to retire in January.

Congrats Mike.

River19
I got two nice presents.  My wife gave me a vacuum sealer.  I gave my self a notice to my employer that I am going to retire in January.

That's outstanding Mike, of course I'm sure they will miss you.

Briarscratch

Hard to believe that day will ever come.  

Congratulations Mike, very exciting.

Longrifle

I bought the old man something that he would never get for himself, a Beretta O/U from a fellow board member. 687 12 Gauge Silver Pigeon II with 26 inch barrels, a twin to a pheasant set up I have and love, but with the Beretta label. Can't wait to see his face. I had a good year, and what good is money if you can't get you dad something special, when he spent his whole life trying to do the same for you?

I got a laser boresighter, but the unit had been left on and the batteries are dead. Dang Bass Pro.

DennisMcFeely
what good is money if you can't get you dad something special, when he spent his whole life trying to do the same for you?

That about sums up the Christmas spirit for me.

bosco mctavitch

I already owned the lamp, but the bird was a christmas present from my dog to me, and the knife showed up in Friday's mail.  Thank you Santa!

01websizelatedec2011grousing0010113.jpg