Sign in to follow this  
mobeasto123

What is your favorite Scotch/ whiskey

Hunshatt
when did you get a bird dawg? Wade said all you had was a meat grinder with 4 legs and bad breath

Chubs
I'm from Wisconsin, so you'll have to help me out here. Are you guys suggesting that you drink for reasons other than to get $hitface drunk? This is a strange and foreign notion to me...

Chubs
my current line up in "man closest" are the Smurf, Thudddddddster....

Furthermore, I would like to be first to congratulate Tim on coming out with his "man closest" list. Though the grammar is--true to form--reprehensible, it was a true act of courage on so public a forum. BRAVO!

Jazz4Brazo
I was given a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year (for christmas)that is very good.  Almost too pricey for my palate.

I'll trade you for a bottle of cabin fever if that's a problem for you.. :laugh:

For those that have had it, What is the Red Breast like?

I'm confused...thought this was a thread about whiskey.. :devil:  :laugh:

I tend to like the heavy flavored Peaty/Smokey ones...Lagavulin is one of my favs :love:

Tcaddis
I was given a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year (for christmas)that is very good.  Almost too pricey for my palate.

There are lots of good bourbon/whisky available.

For those that have had it, What is the Red Breast like?

Very nice! One of my favorites.

Hunshatt

I suppose it helps when you have to hook up with you  big ankled  local Wi women  

that pretty much sums it up I guess

kdvollmer

Jameson 18 is my first choice

On the shelf at home:

Jameson 18

macallan 16

Johnny Black

Makers mark

Jack daniels

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey

Jim Beam

RUFUS80

I'm from Wisconsin, so you'll have to help me out here. Are you guys suggesting that you drink for reasons other than to get $hitface drunk? This is a strange and foreign notion to me...

Sounds like a very good friend of mine.  I like to have a drink with a meal or just to relax.  My friend likes to start early and doesn't stop until be can't raise the glass anymore.  He'll drink anything. I don't waste the good stuff on him.

Chubs
I suppose it helps when you have to hook up with you  big ankled  local Wi women  

that pretty much sums it up I guess

It's looking more and more like a big ankled woman is in my future, not that there's anything wrong with that. It seems the hot, skinny ones have all figured out that I'm fat, short and broke :down:  

I do like Jameson 18 also. I figure I should contribute something other than pure GA to the thread...

Hunshatt
I figure I should contribute something other than pure GA to the thread...

looser....

mshowman
I figure I should contribute something other than pure GA to the thread...

To put it in your own words, "This is a strange and foreign notion to me..."

Yukon1

I've tried lots (and lots) of single malts and have found many that I like. However, I keep coming back to my favorite blended which is Johnny Walker Black. I like the Blue when someone else is paying and the kids got me a bottle of the Green for Christmas (God bless 'em) but I find the Black to be the best bang for the buck.

Some single malts that I like would include Talisker, The Macallan, Dalwhinnie, Highland Park and Glenmorangie. I know I'm leaving some out.

Among the non-scotch whiskeys I enjoy would start with Crown Royal and also include Tullamore Dew and Jameson.

Hillhaven09
when did you get a bird dawg? Wade said all you had was a meat grinder with 4 legs and bad breath

Well she try's hard to be one at least :down:  :down:

I guess I could drop her off at one end of the cover, drive around to the other side and then try to find her!!!

Isn't that what you consider bird hunting???? Hide and seek with your dog :D  :D

I meant bird dog whiskey, sometimes it is tough having champagne tastes with a beer budget lol

Hunshatt
I guess I could drop her off at one end of the cover, drive around to the other side and then try to find her!!!

Isn't that what you consider bird hunting???? Hide and seek with your dog :D  :D

vitriolic, hate filled PM on its way.... :glare:  :glare:  :glare:

Hillhaven09

Big words again, CRAP!!!

Well at least there are no numbers this time, i really hate math  Oo.gif