Any Lehigh Valley get togethers

pheasent 89

How far from the Binghamton area?

About 1.5 hours.

Can a really crappy shot attend?

They've never told me to stay home :down:

Yet!

I can stay home in Oktober :glare:

Just tell us where the keys are, and some GPS cooridinates, and you are free to do what you want! :cool:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laminarman

• fuess

• tmoneysju

• Crazy Horse

About 1.5 hours.

Yet!

Just tell us where the keys are, and some GPS cooridinates, and you are free to do what you want! :cool:

Key is on the trim at the back of the cabin, just above the kennel.  Caddis has been out enough to know where to go.  I'll stay by the cabin and guard the likker.

About 1.5 hours.

Yet!

Key is on the trim at the back of the cabin, just above the kennel.  Caddis has been out enough to know where to go.  I'll stay by the cabin and guard the likker.

Everyone needs a job, it is just finding the right guy to do the work!

If it's on the first or second weekend of March I can make it, bad shoulder and all.

My shoulder surgery just got scheduled for March 15th  :down:

Bryan

About 1.5 hours.

Yet!

I have plenty of coordinates marked. It's my security knowing someone can find the truck after wandering around with ANF.

About 1.5 hours.

One said, " ...damn, the squad was going to be perfect on that station... "

Geez, did they all have to look at me that way :p

Hi Folks,

I am a new member to Upland Journal and shoot at Lehigh Valley often.  I have been lurking here for some time and can't wait to meet some of you at a get together shoot.  Sounds like allot of fun.

Hi Folks,

I am a new member to Upland Journal and shoot at Lehigh Valley often.  I have been lurking here for some time and can't wait to meet some of you at a get together shoot.  Sounds like allot of fun.

WTF, we need a proper introduction; need to know about your dawgs and guns.  And just as important, are you GA or LA :devil: .

Look forward to meeting you if its a weekend I can sneak in to shoot.

Hi Folks,

Welcome!!

Hi Folks,

WTF, we need a proper introduction; need to know about your dawgs and guns.  And just as important, are you GA or LA :devil: .

Look forward to meeting you if its a weekend I can sneak in to shoot.

Sorry for the breach of etiquette.  I recently lost my Springer after 14 yrs.  So, I am currently dog less.  As to the guns, I shoot a Beretta Silver Pigeon V 12 ga. for clays and when it calls to me before an upland hunt.  I mostly shoot a browning Citori White Lightning 20 ga. in the uplands and a Beretta Xtrema 2 for waterfowl.

Oh, and one more thing.  I really do not know what a GA or an LA is.  If you tell me, I can probably answer.
I hate when people use those acronyms. Those look like Georgia and Louisiana to me, though I'm sure I'm wrong..
Oh, and one more thing.  I really do not know what a GA or an LA is.  If you tell me, I can probably answer.

do you enjoy life, or are you a tight ass?