Any Lehigh Valley get togethers

pheasent 89

DennisMcFeely
Oh, and one more thing.  I really do not know what a GA or an LA is.  If you tell me, I can probably answer.

do you enjoy life, or are you a tight ass?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laminarman

• fuess

• tmoneysju

• Crazy Horse

delahunter834
I'd like to make it if I can steal Polecat's little black gun it hits everything.mine not so much.

Oh, and one more thing.  I really do not know what a GA or an LA is.  If you tell me, I can probably answer.

Here's a spin.

Can you enjoy life with a tight ass?

or

What would life be without tight asses?

Here's a spin.

Can you enjoy life with a tight ass?

or

What would life be without tight asses?

Brad would have fewer polls... and less moderating without them... me I'd have less foils for my humor (of lack of)... but I'd mangage..... :D

It must be me; at the last Lehigh Clays shoot I was too busy looking at some of the fine guns to have noticed anyone's ass.

Who was that fellow with that fine SxS hammer gun? (Please post photo of that gun.) Funny, I did check out his shotgun, but I never thought to check out his ass. (Please do not post any posterior photos.)  ;~)

The second week in March should be comfortable weather...does that mean if we attend we have to wear real tight pants to show off our posteriors?
The second week in March should be comfortable weather...does that mean if we attend we have to wear real tight pants to show off our posteriors?

yep, yoga pants are required

Bob Frankenfield
Trying to envision Fuess in full-body spandex.  He'd prolly do it with a bit of convincing after the ship passes the breakwater.

Hi Folks,

I would really like to attend this shoot, but the second weekend of March is out for me.  Can I get you all to consider the third weekend of March?

Trying to envision Fuess in full-body spandex.  He'd prolly do it with a bit of convincing after the ship passes the breakwater.

lot of things he'll do at that juncture