Any Lehigh Valley get togethers

pheasent 89

Who's organizing the shindig anyways?  PC??  What do you typically do other than measure body parts?  SC, skeet, trap or a combination?  I think we should set a date ASAP so folks can plan.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laminarman

• fuess

• tmoneysju

• Crazy Horse

Who's organizing the shindig anyways?  PC??  What do you typically do other than measure body parts?  SC, skeet, trap or a combination?  I think we should set a date ASAP so folks can plan.

LVSC is a sporting clays facility only.  5 stand may be open, but typically we go right to the course.

Bring a flat of shells, to be safe.

LVSC is a sporting clays facility only.  5 stand may be open, but typically we go right to the course.

Sweet.  Sporting Clays.  Instant Humiliation.

PartridgeCartridge

Sweet.  Sporting Clays.  Instant Humiliation.

More like instant gratification.

Who's organizing the shindig anyways?  PC,  What do you typically do other than measure body parts?  

Will Tim get jealous?

Lehigh has a real nice SC course with two levels of difficulty. I'm a lousy shot so I always shoot the "less difficult" course. March 10th or 11th would work for me.
I might be in the area in early March what dates have you decided on? If I get a chance I might stop by and say hello and bring a shotgun and try my hand on sporting clays.
If the shoot is on St. Patty's Day and I wear my orange vest, will there be any hard feelings? ;~)

I have no preference between the 17th or 18th of March.  If we can pick an official date in the not too distant future, I might have some hope of getting nurse coverage for the day so I could go to LVSC.  

I'd love to see a number of you guys again and to meet some of the new UJ'rs and folks I haven't met.  Besides that course is the coolest SC course I've ever shot with the lake and the factory buildings, etc.