REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Crowbird

What do you do?

Crazy Horse

I work for the U.S. Government and I'm here to help.

Actually I work directly for the Navy helping to make war planes to kill bad guys.

No Chu Hoi's!

quailguy

I work for the U.S. Government and I'm here to help.

Actually I work directly for the Navy helping to make war planes to kill bad guys.

No Chu Hoi's!

Good. Make more, there are one helluva lotta bad guys!!

:unclesam:

caleb
I write emails.

shinbone

patent attorney

--shinbone

GWPtyler

I'm a Sports Editor for a small weekly newspaper. Actually, that's just my title. Since we have a whopping four-person staff, I also am the Outdoors Writer, copy editor, web monkey, school district watchdog and city beat reporter, when necessary.

But I'd trade it all for a trap line in the Northwest Territories...

redrockin7
Public accountant - specialize in audits of middle-market manufacturing companies primarily, and some pension/401k audits...

Lefty
By education a Geographer and I have for the last 13 years worked with Laser data collected from airborne platforms creating 3d terrain datasets/models and derivative products.

Hillhaven09
my main job is babysitter then 'm the  camp organizer and pro staffer.... though at some of the camps I still feel like I'm at work...babysitting...  :down:

I am a currently unemployed, prostaff hopeful. I have high hopes of scrubbing bird crap off windows when I grow up like my hero!!

Hunshatt

Work for the pension office for public employees in a large city. It is, without doubt, the most boring, soul-sucking, depressing job on planet earth  :down:
I am a currently unemployed, prostaff hopeful. I have high hopes of scrubbing bird crap off windows when I grow up like my hero!

ha...... you should try being a male nurse... or the special needs sidekick of a Mi lawyer ....... thats some kinda sole sucking existence.......!

I saw this someplace......

Curt
I'm a recreational research analyst.

Wildbird

Full time male whore.

No real surprise there.

I am a compliance officer for a bank who spends most of the day daydreaming about little birds and little fish.

Firelight
Educational psychologist: I specialize in adolescents with behavioral and emotional problems. UJ keeps my skills sharpened during the off hours.

Briarscratch

I'm a H4X0r P1mP.

12 years recruiting in the Information Security, Cyber Security and IT Risk Management space.

RUFUS80
Educational psychologist: I specialize in adolescents with behavioral and emotional problems. UJ keeps my skills sharpened during the off hours.

You could write a book a make a lot of money :D Only thing is you would have to change the names to protect the guilty.