What do you do?

I work for the U.S. Government and I'm here to help.

Actually I work directly for the Navy helping to make war planes to kill bad guys.

No Chu Hoi's!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunshatt

• Bonasa

• Don Steese

• quailguy

I work for the U.S. Government and I'm here to help.

Actually I work directly for the Navy helping to make war planes to kill bad guys.

No Chu Hoi's!

Good. Make more, there are one helluva lotta bad guys!!

:unclesam:

I'm a Sports Editor for a small weekly newspaper. Actually, that's just my title. Since we have a whopping four-person staff, I also am the Outdoors Writer, copy editor, web monkey, school district watchdog and city beat reporter, when necessary.

But I'd trade it all for a trap line in the Northwest Territories...

By education a Geographer and I have for the last 13 years worked with Laser data collected from airborne platforms creating 3d terrain datasets/models and derivative products.
my main job is babysitter then 'm the  camp organizer and pro staffer.... though at some of the camps I still feel like I'm at work...babysitting...  :down:

I am a currently unemployed, prostaff hopeful. I have high hopes of scrubbing bird crap off windows when I grow up like my hero!!

Work for the pension office for public employees in a large city. It is, without doubt, the most boring, soul-sucking, depressing job on planet earth  :down:
I am a currently unemployed, prostaff hopeful. I have high hopes of scrubbing bird crap off windows when I grow up like my hero!

ha...... you should try being a male nurse... or the special needs sidekick of a Mi lawyer ....... thats some kinda sole sucking existence.......!

I saw this someplace......

Full time male whore.

No real surprise there.

I am a compliance officer for a bank who spends most of the day daydreaming about little birds and little fish.

Educational psychologist: I specialize in adolescents with behavioral and emotional problems. UJ keeps my skills sharpened during the off hours.
Educational psychologist: I specialize in adolescents with behavioral and emotional problems. UJ keeps my skills sharpened during the off hours.

You could write a book a make a lot of money :D Only thing is you would have to change the names to protect the guilty.