What do you do?

I'm a 21 year old student!

I'm a semester away from getting my BS in Kinesiology and soon after going to get my doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT).

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunshatt

• Bonasa

• Don Steese

• quailguy

I still play with trucks.

Specifically military trucks, doing test and development work, Govt test support, some user training, component and systems testing, general R&D, ballistic/blast evaluation and asset reset, (rebuild after blast test to blast again) and occasional crash test dummy.

I still have days when I want to be the Wal Mart greeter.

Work for the pension office for public employees in a large city. It is, without doubt, the most boring, soul-sucking, depressing job on planet earth  :down:

ha...... you should try being a male nurse... or the special needs sidekick of a Mi lawyer ....... thats some kinda sole sucking existence

I'm thinking I could have found a more soul sucking job...

31299raceday.jpg

115_3729.jpg

Oh, wait, I did...

Well the male nurse thing was great for the fist 20 years, now the sucking noise of a desk job drowns out the helicopters!

Dakota Dogman

Preacher... wrestling coach (team 10 at state this year), LEO chaplain, marriage & addictions counselor, etc.  Really never know what any individual day may bring; from shooting cows, drinking coffee or infant burials.

God Bless,

frugal pointer

25 years in Law Enforcement, 7 or 8 to go.

Farmed cranberries for 7 years, now I grow hops.

In my spare time I counsel UJ members.  FP

Work for the pension office for public employees in a large city. It is, without doubt, the most boring, soul-sucking, depressing job on planet earth  :down:

ha...... you should try being a male nurse... or the special needs sidekick of a Mi lawyer ....... thats some kinda sole sucking existence

I'm thinking I could have found a more soul sucking job...

31299raceday.jpg

115_3729.jpg

Oh, wait, I did...

Well the male nurse thing was great for the fist 20 years, now the sucking noise of a desk job drowns out the helicopters!

is that yur  grampa with the hotties?

northern_hunting_mom

I have my 2nd yr automotive mechanic apprentice theory and about 1.5 years of practical hours so far. On paper, I am a bit over-qualified for my job title. I do a bit more than my job title describes and I don't feel under-utilized.... yet. It will happen soon.

I did have to catch up, both in technology and physically, due to being away from it for many years.