REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
North Dakota Hntr

Photos

Cooter Brown
I don't blame cameras for my extra bulk...it's obvious that I have a glandular problem.

martyandbawdyretouch.jpg

I HOPE that isn't the real you. I've been enjoying that avatar a great deal, imagining what sort of creature lurks behind it.  Now I find out that you're almost normal looking.  Damn.  :D

TM, you should NEVER have posted that picture a while back of you and your brother in your youth.  Two good lookin' kids with the world at their feet!

What in the world happened to you?

I'll post no pictures of me.  Jealousy and envy are sins, and I don't don't want no sinners on my account.

wkburns

Christinaandsinglefanned1of1.jpg

My wife Christina.

mewithbeboe1of1.jpg

Me.

Bonasa
I don't blame cameras for my extra bulk...it's obvious that I have a glandular problem.

martyandbawdyretouch.jpg

What happened to those Clark Gable looks from the Avatar? I feel so disillusioned.  Turns out you're just a normal looking city dude... ???

jmooney
Me in Epcot last year, about to take a sword to the kidney...

post-3-00787-me_viking.jpg.24a8aeee96788

Brad Eden

martyandbawdyretouch.jpg

What happened to those Clark Gable looks from the Avatar? I feel so disillusioned.  Turns out you're just a normal looking city dude... ???

Hey now, he's got on a grungy hat, tattered shirt, shoots a pump shotgun, is holding the almost extinct southern ruffled grouse and has a setter that obviously wants to get the picture over with. A real hardcore bird hunter even without the red bandana and dumbo ears.

trust me

What in the world happened to you?

I frittered the best years away on jobs and kids and a bad woman.  This empty shell is what's left of the flower of my once promising youth. :(

trust me

City dude?  Only if the "city"is Granny Branch, population 8 people, 2 setters, 2 mixed breeds, 1 beagle, 1 fiest, , and one perpetually tormented Persian cat.

Yukon1

This is me last May (on Moosehead for all the hotspotters).

MooseheadLakeTwelvePoundLakeTrout4.jpg

Greg Hartman

This is me and my wife (with one child in the arms and one in the oven) in front of our backwoods PA cabin long ago when I was going to school on the GI Bill.

OldPic-Cabin-PattyandErika.jpg

I did a lot of subsistence hunting back then.

OldPic-SubsistanceHunting.jpg

Moving forwrd to the 21st century, this is a recent shot of me and my special girl, Maggie, out on the western high plains.  We both have gray muzzles now.

9-29-10-Maggieandmetakingabreak.jpg

roysetters3

Two old guys of about the same vintage, I'd guess, in this photo taken last September at a long abandoned homestead in Montana...

IMG_0335.jpg

Chukarchaser

I'm the one in the hat.

IMG_0336.jpg

Shorthair22

Me with my Dad and I's archery bucks......

hunting030.jpg

I'll try and get a picture of my wife and I up but I'm afraid my girlfriend will see it :D

Longrifle

2012-02-18_16-22-57_364.jpg

The crew in Copenhagen last month. Funny, I always thought there would be chewing tobacco everywhere.

FlyChamps

Judy and me on a Vintager hunt - no orange, please.

2011-02-27010.jpg

Judy with her first bird.

2011-02-27007.jpg

Judy on a New River smallie trip.

2009-08-09003.jpg

Life's good.

Remo

My wife said no way, no how, but I'll take a chance. I'd have never thought a crew like this would have married such nice looking ladies.

011_2.jpg