Photos

North Dakota Hntr

Here I am, smiling. The camera adds 40 pounds.

meandpup.jpg

Rocking the mini while the wife commands.  That gives me cold shivers and flashbacks...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chubs

• trust me

• North Dakota Hntr

• Briarscratch

meandpup.jpg

Rocking the mini while the wife commands.  That gives me cold shivers and flashbacks...

God I wish. My roommate was driving for about an hour. Otherwise, I had to drive the rest of the way from PA back to Wisconsin while he complained about how wiggly the dog was. Wow, that is depressing  :down:  At least it was a rental car. I own a truck. I swear...

How many cameras were used to make that shot?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Several cameras.

I don't blame cameras for my extra bulk...it's obvious that I have a glandular problem.

martyandbawdyretouch.jpg

edenfamily2011.jpg

Me and da goils.

Must have been quite the day for those beautiful ladies.  It's not everyday someone gets to meet the Chairman/CEO of Levi Strauss. :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   That is the funniest f*cking thing I've read on here in a long time.  Well played sir.

Absofrickenlutely!

By the way, it hurts when bourbon comes out your nose.

Jeepers Brad, I feel bad that people are picking on you.

HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.............

edenfamily2011.jpg

Me and da goils.

Must have been quite the day for those beautiful ladies.  It's not everyday someone gets to meet the Chairman/CEO of Levi Strauss. :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   That is the funniest f*cking thing I've read on here in a long time.  Well played sir.

Absofrickenlutely!

HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anything that makes you so happy Larsy. I was dressed up that day too.

pa'tridge hunters

edenfamily2011.jpg

Me and da goils.

Absofrickenlutely!

Anything that makes you so happy Larsy. I was dressed up that day too.

It kind of looks like Visitors Day at the State Pen. I'd say after the girls got done visiting dear old #29505 they were headed out for a nice meal somewhere.

I don't blame cameras for my extra bulk...it's obvious that I have a glandular problem.

martyandbawdyretouch.jpg

I HOPE that isn't the real you. I've been enjoying that avatar a great deal, imagining what sort of creature lurks behind it.  Now I find out that you're almost normal looking.  Damn.  :D

Steve Sutton

Brad reminds me of Rob Keck in that picture......the NWTF guy......too bad ex-Presidents of NWTF don't need "stunt doubles".....

Steve