WindyHills

ted-nugent.jpg

Mr. NRA

Defined.

That's not a problem?

mshowman
ted-nugent.jpg

That's not a problem?

Unfortunately, that is the problem. It's probably no worse than the story Hillary Clinton told about taking her rifle duck hunting with her father but, to the uninformed voter, it sure appears to be.

I'll be happy to leave the NRA and support a "kinder and gentler" pro Second Amendment group as soon as a more effective one comes along.

WindyHills

The most effective gun rights supporters are the legal team behind the Heller and McDonald decisions.  Who by the way have NOT been happy with the NRA's actions in either case, finding them more harm to the cause than help.  

I've checked a few times and they are funded by rich libertarians, no need for $$ or I'd send them some in a heartbeat.  

I respect the Gun Owners of America (GOA).  They are extreme but at least they are consistently non-partisan and keep their actions specific to guns and gun rights.

BigHink66
I respect the Gun Owners of America (GOA).  They are extreme but at least they are consistently non-partisan and keep their actions specific to guns and gun rights.

How does the NRA not?

I thought that was part of this argument.  Because they will support a communist if he was pro gun.

The NRA does give good ratings to several democrats as well as republicans.

Although I've heard that Romney has recieved a B and I can't understand why.  I would have gave him a D.

GB Jack
It's no different than any other lobby, the fanatics on EITHER side are the ones who get stuff done. Middle ground and so/so stance on anything never gets results

MTRookie76
ted-nugent.jpg

Mr. NRA

Defined.

That's not a problem?

I think the only problem with Ted is his masculinity threatens liberal men.

Briarscratch
For a draft dodger, he's a bonafide stud.

Chubs

Liar! You hate America and you hate Freedom!

Briarscratch

Liar! You hate America and you hate Freedom!

:laugh:  A wackadoo by any other name is still a ******* wackadoo.

mshowman
:laugh:  A wackadoo by any other name is still a ******* wackadoo.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop! Even I have standards, albeit sometimes very low ones, but ain't noboby here gonna be wacking any doos! Now put those things away.

Briarscratch

Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop! Even I have standards, albeit sometimes very low ones, but ain't noboby here gonna be wacking any doos! Now put those things away.

OkayGuy.jpg

SydneyWI

Ted is Ted because there's a lot of money in being Ted.

WWF wrestling isn't fake either.

Pinecobleguy
ted-nugent.jpg

Mr. NRA

Defined.

That's not a problem?

I think the only problem with Ted is his masculinity threatens liberal men.

Yea, your right.  Cuz liberal men are threatened by high fence hunting, game law violating, has-been rock stars.  He has me quaking in my boots - NOT.

Chris Raymond
Yea, your right.  Cuz liberal men are threatened by high fence hunting, game law violating, has-been rock stars.  He has me quaking in my boots - NOT.

Very true but, and this is for Grushie, Ted has a SERIOUSLY hot wife.

Pinecobleguy

Very true but, and this is for Grushie, Ted has a SERIOUSLY hot wife.

Yes he does. I saw Ted, Sarmane(sp?) and Rocco at a Starbucks about 12-years ago and she has a body built for sin. Tell you this about Ted, he looks like he could back up all of his BS by kicking ass. He ain't no skinny-azz guitar player.