REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CdnWingShooter

NRA "Enabler of Death" Video

PWZ
Deer hunters occasionally shoot each other through scoped rifles while wearing florescent orange

Deer rifles should be banned

Nah, just deer hunters.

Bob Blair

So what's the latest argument from our resident anti-constitutionalists here regarding the Sikh shooting. What new regulations would have prevented it? No 9mm sales? No more than one mag per customer? Wax bullets only?

Wonder if those laws were in effect, there would have been a different outcome? Oh wait, there's already a law against shooting Sikhs.......and every other innocent person in the country. That should do it, right?

Chubs
So what's the latest argument from our resident anti-constitutionalists here regarding the Sikh shooting.

Subtle.

john mcg

And we were doing so well.

:down:

So what's the latest argument from our resident anti-constitutionalists here regarding the Sikh shooting. What new regulations would have prevented it? No 9mm sales? No more than one mag per customer? Wax bullets only?

Wonder if those laws were in effect, there would have been a different outcome? Oh wait, there's already a law against shooting Sikhs.......and every other innocent person in the country. That should do it, right?

With all due respect…… I understand that you are passionate about your point of view but you just used the fact that innocent people were killed in their house of worship as an opportunity to attack someone with whom you have a disagreement……time to step back a little I think.

Brad Eden
Nice. It lasted longer than I would have put money on.