Sign in to follow this  
bigjohnsd

Gun_It With Benny Spies canceled - Bummer

Dead Bird

Guess I've never watched it, I was to busy out fishing and hunting myself!! LOL  Just not a sofa outdoorsman!!

Ben

browndog
if you take life seriously you missed the whole point.

follow the money --  this was a "for profit venture"

With anti-gun legislature on the table, I don't think the show helped the sportsman's cause.

Brad Eden
Guess I've never watched it, I was to busy out fishing and hunting myself!! LOL  Just not a sofa outdoorsman!!

Ben

You must use night goggles since many of these deer and bird TV shows are on after dark...LOL!!!... :cool:

ThomGordon

DVR those programs, so in-betweens fishing & huntin yer not stuck watchin the ole ladys "Dancin with the Stars"

I caught a Benny Spies episode last night, "So Dakota Roosters & Whitetail", it lacks to put it mildly. I like a bird hunting show that shows the bond between man & hound.. Wingshooting USA & American Gundog do a better job of it in my opinion.

Dead Bird

Brad, even when I'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about hunting birds!!!  :D (LOL) If I'm up when its dark out I didn't push myself hard enough that day!!!  I honestly just have never seen the show.

Ben

RookieEP
I like the show.  DVR em all.  Something different fresh and real.  He does get skunked and makes no excuses.  That's hunting.