REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
boz03

UJ member Ron Provines

rprovines
It's official.

The Googentia love Ron.

That's a little strong.

I'm awfully fond of him though, and think of him every time I partake in charcuterie.

Dude, I'm a proud new daddy. A blushing prosciutto ham was pulled from the rafters of the home place last Friday. Eminently suitable for eating.

Tommy's such a googan hater. Love you too Cooter.

Debatable Crawbag, define alive.

ckfowler180
Wow, all kinds of long standing folks coming out for a walk! Good to see ya'll made to another Christmas.

thornvalley
Happy New Year Colin!

thornvalley
And 5 pages about Provines? ugh.

Hunshatt
So...Provines is still alive, yes?

Good Lord, it even brought out Crawford!

The power of the Provines...

All hail the proBines

MTRookie76
Amazing what butt kissing people will do for a little bacon.

rprovines
Amazing what butt kissing people will do for a little bacon.

Yeah, just what I was thinking.

Colin Fowler, dude, how are ya man? Been a long time. Don't believe what the @#*$&^ here say about me, I ain't jaundiced, surly, grouchy, or curmudgeonly in the least. Lying bitches. I'm still the soft-spoken, warm guy I always was. **** you Scott.

rprovines
Don't believe what the @#*$&^ here say about me, I ain't jaundiced, surly, grouchy, or curmudgeonly in the least. Lying bitches.

Hmm, thinking about that, I think some may have mistaken me for Brad. But his beard is untrimmed and unruly.

SydneyWI
Don't believe what the @#*$&^ here say about me, I ain't jaundiced, surly, grouchy, or curmudgeonly in the least. Lying bitches.

Hmm, thinking about that, I think some may have mistaken me for Brad. But his beard is untrimmed and unruly.

Sweet Jeebus man, I thought you were applying for the vacancy left by Sykes there for a minute.

PartridgeCartridge

But his musk is strong and manly.

Or so I've been told...

Kansas Big Dog

Or so I've been told...

And he is wearing a bandanna.

PartridgeCartridge

Or so I've been told...

And he is wearing a bandanna.

Yes. And I heard his mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries.

Brad Eden

shbradface.jpg

Cant argue that...jaundiced, surly, grouchy, curmudgeonly bandana wearing homeless man...

...in need of a nostril trimmer.

rprovines
That's a really effed up camera angle dude.

Steelheadfred
And 5 pages about Provines? ugh.

Better than a pointing lab thread.