Sign in to follow this  
gundogpa

Lance Armstrong

Chubs
I'm starting a new rumor. Lance refused to take the steroids in any way other than an enema administered by an older man.

Hunshatt
I'm starting a new rumor. Lance refused to take the steroids in any way other than an enema administered by an older man.

don't be projecting yours and Franks relationship onto lance

WI Brookie Guy
Wonder if Greg LeMond will get his contract back with Trek now that he's been vindicated?   ???

caleb
Wonder if Greg LeMond will get his contract back with Trek now that he's been vindicated?   ???

Rumor is that Specialized has already approached him about bringing back his brand.

Bonasa

I have always thought  that his charities and humanitarianism have been no more than obfuscation and camouflage.

I had to look up what "obfuscation" meant but yes, I agree.

I had to look up what "Camouflage" means.  :oh:

and I agree - Cooter's a bad dude for "juice-posting."

Crazy Horse
I have always thought  that his charities and humanitarianism have been no more than obfuscation and camouflage.

I had to look up what "obfuscation" meant but yes, I agree.

I had to look up what "Camouflage" means.  :oh:

and I agree - Cooter's a bad dude for "juice-posting."

Who would have guessed that this was an educational forum....;~)

Greg Hartman

I find that all just sickening - the guy was an idol to a lot of kids.  Turns out to be a total fraud and cheat.

No different than sports in general - all money driven.  Look at the Penn State mess - keeping a pedophile in place so as not to disturb the money machine.

Disgusting.  All of it.

gonehuntin
I don't follow this crap closely, but seems to me he's still a champion. Last I heard, every biker racing doped so they couldn't award his trophies to any other finishers. What's the difference if they all doped? One doped doper beat the other doped dopes. Even a dope can see that.

rosies dad
Apparently is a liar, cheater......intimidated and threatened innocent people, ruined lives around him to protect himself.

The more you read the more disgusting he becomes.

You probably described about half of the politicians in this country (at the national level)

Brad Eden
I don't follow this crap closely, but seems to me he's still a champion. Last I heard, every biker racing doped so they couldn't award his trophies to any other finishers. What's the difference if they all doped? One doped doper beat the other doped dopes. Even a dope can see that.

Im a dope and was thinking the same thing.

Rex Hoppie

"You probably described about half of the politicians in this country (at the national level)"

They start at the local level.  Got to get elected you know.

Rex Hoppie

Where can we get some of this dope?  GNC?

CheVet

Where can we get some of this dope?  GNC?

Well, as a matter of fact.....

looky here!

NW River Mac

Back up..wait a minute here...Pro Wrestling is fake?

Good point here Jazz.  We are all naive to think that sports as we played them are still legitimate sports.  They're not.  It's entertainment and that's all it is.  Why be disappointed when you find out that someone has cheated?  Would you be disappointed to learn that Sinatra, Jagger, James Taylor or Zeppelin were messed up during a performance?  Would you care as long as you were entertained?  

So why expect this form of entertainment to be any different.  Why get all stressed about Clemens or Bonds and their HOF ballot?  The innocence is lost forever.  It's only entertainment, unfortunately.

PartridgeCartridge

Yes, but we already know that.

We're still trying to hang Lance yet, so be patient, we'll get to you next.