• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greypartridge

• Dave Medema

• Hunshatt

• Lars

Quit bashing and don't let the door hit you in the arse, damn enough already. I like it here, I catch wild trout, find enough blue grouse and like the social life. Once again because you don't like something and I do doesn't make either one of us right.

Billy

greypartridge
Haha - I live in IL - Nuff said :p  Id rather have a sharp stick in the eye

That's where I am originally from.....and my family still lives there. I hear about it from them all the time  :O .

Chicago is getting crazier everyday with the shootings.

They escape to Northern Wisconsin every chance they get.

For me it is very important where I live and can escape the city.

You sound like you have a great attitude.

After 30 years of living in the Denver area I have a big ole soft spot for Colorado and always will.  So many great friends and memories. Skiing, fishing, hunting, concerts at Red Rocks, major league hockey, basefall, football teams...

I do understand what your saying about the front range and why I left. Just getting too big. Hope to get back and visit this year.

greypartridge
Quit bashing and don't let the door hit you in the arse, damn enough already. I like it here, I catch wild trout, find enough blue grouse and like the social life. Once again because you don't like something and I do doesn't make either one of us right.

Billy

Maybe you have become one of them    :ghostface:    oh boy

Never been to Colorado, but got lost driving into northern New Mexico and may crossed border but never laid a boot on the ground. The area looked pretty spectacular for an easterner and I can think of a lot worse places to live. I'm going to Durango in September. Not a hunting trip, for sightseeing and national park visits etc.. Looking forward to it.
Kansas Big Dog

I was born and raised in Boulder County, my best friend still lives in Broomfield.  The front range has exploded since I lived there, but from what I understand, the western part is still pretty wild, but expensive.

When I lived there in the late 60's and early 70's, there were quite a few hippies living there then.  I am sure most of them were doing much worse stuff than pot.

greypartridge
Never been to Colorado, but got lost driving into northern New Mexico and may crossed border but never laid a boot on the ground. The area looked pretty spectacular for an easterner and I can think of a lot worse places to live. I'm going to Durango in September. Not a hunting trip, for sightseeing and national park visits etc.. Looking forward to it.

Durango is about 350 miles from the Denver metro area and pretty removed from the rest of the state.....you will enjoy that.

We use to spring bear hunt not to far from there around Wolf Creek Pass.....that is until the granola crunchers got the spring bear season closed.

Never been to Colorado,

Didn't you spend time in Denver International Airport?  Not the worst airport to be stuck at.

Never been to Colorado,

Didn't you spend time in Denver International Airport?  Not the worst airport to be stuck at.

That's right, but I think it was an 8 hour wait after we missed the connecting flight to MT. Even the nicest airport gets old with that much down time. :down:

PS, Ill be in touch about Mesa Verde, got some info on our lodging accommodations etc in Durango.

This place is a short drive from the springs. It's sucks being so naive... ;)

794db436.jpg

86eef653.jpg

cceadd85.jpg

098-2.jpg

083-1.jpg

The worst part is sometimes it gets lonely out there all by myself. Seriously dude, it's all about what you make of it. And frankly I'm having a hell of good time.

ramlinwillie
I like it, last year was a bad year for bird hunting, fishing was good, weather great, and the public access hunting gets better every year. I'm not happy with the politics, but it runs in circles.
greypartridge

This place is a short drive from the springs. It's sucks being so naive... ;)

794db436.jpg

86eef653.jpg

cceadd85.jpg

098-2.jpg

083-1.jpg

The worst part is sometimes it gets lonely out there all by myself. Seriously dude, it's all about what you make of it. And frankly I'm having a hell of good time.

I am glad for you :D  and that you are entertained so easily. May you all stay in Colorado and ENJOY :cool:

greypartridge

Hey Graypartridge is right.  Colorado and the front range sucks!  Don't move here!  Please!  Or leave, please!

The population of the Denver metro area will again double in size in the next twenty years with no major infrastructure improvements funded...........enjoy :cool:

I hope more like minded :p  thinkers move there