REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Avent

NHL Stanley Cup Play-offs

x Bred Pointer
Marchand owned Kessel with verbal shitflinging but is still a pr/ck.

Toronto's so called tough guys didn't show up and Marchant stuck his finger in Kessel's eye all night.

Next game might turn ugly early if Carlisle got his message across after that game.

gunsrus
Kessel's a pussy , glad to see him go. He wouldn't drop the gloves to save his moma !

Tom Avent

I hate to say it, but Pittsburgh looked like they were playing a different game. Still early though.

Ottawa looks good.

I'm hoping the Caps keep it up. Oates might be the cure.

Marchand is still a punk.

Ben Hong
Ottawa looks good.

Marchand is still a punk.

Strongly disagree about Ottawa...it was Anderson who was great and Price who **** the bed. With any other goalie in Ottawa's net, the score could have been 5-1 Montreal. Any team that gets utterly dominated like Ottawa last night cannot be called good.

C'mon, 50 shots against??!!

Agree that Marchand is a PUNK.

Pub Scout
Agree that Marchand is a PUNK.

Yes he is, but he's our punk and there are 29 other teams that would gladly welcome a punk like that.  

And Gallagher and Galchenyk(sp?) are going to make the Habs scary for years.

x Bred Pointer

The Habs went to sleep in the third period and Price has to be much better.

The hit on Eller changed the flow. Scary hit that could end up very bad for Eller but it was a suicide pass and I can't say it was a dirty hit either. They better come out on top tonight or its lights out I'm afraid.

Tom Avent

Ben, yes I was not specific enough about Ottawa. Anderson is great and the reason I don't want the Caps to face him in round 2(assuming we can get out of round 1).

I disagree about other teams wanting Marchand. Now, Lucic is a completely different matter.

Pub Scout
Ben, yes I was not specific enough about Ottawa. Anderson is great and the reason I don't want the Caps to face him in round 2(assuming we can get out of round 1).

I disagree about other teams wanting Marchand. Now, Lucic is a completely different matter.

You don't think the Caps would want Marchand?  He is a punk, agitator pest, but he is clutch.  He is a modern day Esa Tikkanen or Claude Lemieux or Patty Verbeek.

Big Al
I hate to say it, but Pittsburgh looked like they were playing a different game. Still early though.

The Penguins are the only team that I really don't want to win Lord Stanley's cup and it's the team that I think won't be denied. Just too powerful, but as you said it's still early.

Tom Avent
The Caps had Marchand ....Matt Cooke and sent him packing. Of course, he has cleaned up his game somewhat lately.

bellini
Being a die hard Blackhawks fan I'm pulling for them to go all the way. If I were a betting man I'd double down on San Jose. Truly feel it'll be a western conference team this year.

Pomoxis
Watched the Sens/Habs game. Ottawa could play in the west with that physical style. Didn't realize how many punks were on the Canadians team, Borque, Suban.

bntsetter
Last 10 min of the Sen's game last night - OK you 5 on the powerplay - OK now let everyone else play - next 5 out.  Please just stop the game and let it die if both teams have more people in the dressing room then on the ice/bench.

Tom Avent
What in the heck was that in Ottawa last night? That certainly is not going to convert an casual fans.

markbrit

Wow Habs lost their composure for sure. Just another reason to dislike them.

No honor there...