Cream of the crap

UncleLarry

Rainier

Olympia

Rolling Rock cans

Pabst

Pabst GD when available.

Greg Hartman
Dunno if this counts, but my first ex-SIL left two good things in his wake - one was my first granddaughter (now 12); and the other was an introduction to Michelob Amber Bock.  98% as good as a top imported German bock for half the price.

Yukon1

Miller Lite

Apologies to all.

trust me
High Life in the bottle is quite good.  Canned PBR does well too.  Busch Lite goes down easy, but Busch Heavy seems to fight back.

TJC

Late to the party here but 1st, I don't drink canned anything.  :D

My choice of late and I don't drink hardly any beer at all but when I do  is Blue Moon.  

After that would be Corona w/lime.

Rockdoc

During the summer my go-to beer here in Texas is Shiner Bock. If money's a little short or I'm feeling cheap I get Ziegenbock. As for lite beer, it's been said, lite beer is for people who don't like beer but who like to pee a lot.

Steve

PS in the winter months a good porter is very refreshing.

Slowpokebill

At our parties Ice House, Pabst, Olympia or Coors may be found in the old, ice filled, galvanized wash tub we keep for such occasions. The deciding factor which one you'll find in the tub is the sale price when we visit our local grocer.

At the same time you'll always find some Fat Tire and Moose Drool in the fridge.

Brad Eden

Late to the party here but 1st, I don't drink canned anything.  :D

My choice of late and I don't drink hardly any beer at all but when I do  is Blue Moon.  

After that would be Corona w/lime.

I'm back on Corona with Lime after a brief hiatus testing out microbrews, problem is they go down so smooth I drink too many...and I'm on a prolonged Belgian Ale kick and like Blue Moon etc. Another favorite is Allagash White but they are expensive and i have a hard time paying the same for their signature 4 pack as I would a 6 pack of another brew. But always look for it on draft.

MTRookie76

Kokanee

PBR

Bud Light

Brad Eden
Kokanee

PBR

Bud Light

Hey MTRook aka Alex, remember when we were bird hunting my home covers last fall and stopped for a quick lunch or a snack somewhere and you bought a 16 oz Bud Light? But decided since were were still hunting not to drink it?

budlight.jpg

Here it is still waiting for you for this fall! :laugh:

MTRookie76
Kokanee

PBR

Bud Light

Hey MTRook aka Alex, remember when we were bird hunting my home covers last fall and stopped for a quick lunch or a snack somewhere and you bought a 16 oz Bud Light? But decided since were were still hunting not to drink it?

budlight.jpg

Here it is still waiting for you for this fall! :laugh:

I remember that well. I also didnt want to roll up to the Canadian border with beer on my breath. Leave it there I will drink it.....

12ette
Rolling Rock.

ccavacini
Roughly in order of preference:

Grain Belt (w/a green olive)

Miller High Life

Molson's Canadian

Budweiser original (aka The Diesel)

I'm with Iver though that if it's summertime and someone's handing it out, I'll drink most anything.  Even the gift of light beer shouldn't be looked in the mouth.

Was told by a Canadian friend the Molsen's Canadian sent to the US was brewed to our tastes.  Seems to me the Northern brew is a little heavier.

LostintheOzone
Tecate if you're buying. Pacifico if I buy it. I spent some time fishing in La Paz and got to try most of their beer. Seems Mexican breweries have a little higher standard for their mass produced beer than US breweries. That's about as low as I'll go.

Point5
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.

Bingo!

I offered Vman a Coors Light once. Do not do this. And then he'll give you a bunch of 'good' beer and before you know it you're hooked. Screws everything up.