• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valuman

• gunsrus

• Virgil Kane

• Dogwood

What's a Twitter?

It's a way for people to quickly share how little they know with a lot of people at the same time.

I know very little, maybe I could benefit.

You have to understand baseball.  If they throw it you hit it, if they hit it you catch it.  To paraphrase Willie Mays.
Boston in Six.  As Brad said, quite predictable.

I hope not.  But you never know.

Go Cards.

At some point maybe the sox will start hitting.

BTW......I have not heard anyone who is a real fan and understand baseball say the obstruction call was bad. I know a lot of fans didn't like the fact it happened......but none who said is was a bad call.

shrugs.......**** happens. There have been some errors on both sides, just about anyting can happen now, it's a toss up as far as I'm concerned.

What about Buch.....pitching at 60% for 4 innings......throwing batting practice fastballs and getting through 4 innings. Guts from a guy who has had his manhood challenged before.

Top of the first, 2 outs, Pedroia on second, and Cards elect to pitch to Ortiz.  With 1st base open why not just walk a guy hitting like .700?  

I don't get it . . .

Top of the first, 2 outs, Pedroia on second, and Cards elect to pitch to Ortiz.  With 1st base open why not just walk a guy hitting like .700?  

I don't get it . . .

Off the record - I don't get why he hasn't had a ball in the ribs yet...

Cardinals are going to need to figure out a way to put some offense together, and figure it out quick.