NFL Playoff Football

I haven't seen a thread for this, so here you go.

Right now the Chiefs are rolling over the Colts. 31- 10 and seem to be on their way to the next round unless Indy can find a solution on both sides of the ball.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valuman

• gunsrus

• bigjohnsd

• Runningdog

I'll start . I love the Pats , I am a huge Tom Brady fan and although he does not have the stats this year , he has been incredible considering all the injuries . However I don't think they have the horses to run to the finish . Coach Belichick will get them close though .

My money's on Denver and Manning . He has been outstanding and he has the tools . It's written in the Stars .

Peyton has 2 big negatives against him the cold and he chokes in big games these are both proven.  Remember it takes 2 Mannings to carry the rings of one Brady

Indy played well in the second half KC didnt that was pure LUCK on the fumble recovery TD.

Pats have the heart but they are getting depleted in the player dept due to injury.  Tell me any coach that did what Bill did with the player situation the Pats had that alone should give him coach of the year but it will be over looked.  The Pats have done more with less then any team out there.

NO has never won a playoff game on the road will this be the night?

I can see the Eagles Niners and Bengals winning this weekend

ramlinwillie
Peyton has 2 big negatives against him the cold and he chokes in big games these are both proven.  Remember it takes 2 Mannings to carry the rings of one Brady

Indy played well in the second half KC didnt that was pure LUCK on the fumble recovery TD.

Pats have the heart but they are getting depleted in the player dept due to injury.  Tell me any coach that did what Bill did with the player situation the Pats had that alone should give him coach of the year but it will be over looked.  The Pats have done more with less then any team out there.

NO has never won a playoff game on the road will this be the night?

I can see the Eagles Niners and Bengals winning this weekend

Apparently you didn’t see the game against the Titans, 18 degrees at kickoff, here’s a headline “Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee”

First one of back to back Super-bowl wins coming up.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

The winner of the greenbay/San Fran game, will be in the superbowl

The winner of 49er/packer game still won't be thawed out come superbowl time.

Not  a Seahawk fan but I find it difficult imagining any of the remaining NFC playoff teams winning in that noisy stadium in Seattle.

Broncos or Patriots will beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl. :)

From what little I've seen of them the Seahawks look like the team to beat. They sure put a smack down on New Orleans!

I'm cheering for the Seahawks simply because I so enjoyed watching Russell Wilson play when he quarterbacked the WI Badgers.

I'd like to see him silence the naysayers that said he was too small to play quarterback in the NFL.

If not the Seahawks then I would throw my hopes behind the Packers simply because they are from the neighboring state to my East and I generally like folks from WI.

delahunter834
Seattle bandwagon here.

"Seahawks" They are on the other side of the world!

Next you'll be saying your a Yanky fan.