• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valuman

• gunsrus

• bigjohnsd

• Runningdog

Not a Saints fan and I kinda like Seattle but waiting for the Patriots to play....tick tock tick tock....
That Pats- Colts game was interesting and certainly closer than the final score would make it seem. 43 points for the Pats without a TD pass from Brady?
That Pats- Colts game was interesting and certainly closer than the final score would make it seem. 43 points for the Pats without a TD pass from Brady?

No Luck threw 4 picks usually don't win with that stat.

Lot of bad mouthin Peyton this am . Focused on his prior record against the Chargers in the playoffs and his record in the Post season in general . Personally , I don't think any of that matters . Let the games begin .
All NFL teams have punks but none more than the Carolina Panther Punks . Disgusting ! That being said , SF will be no match for Seattle .
Pats and Broncos .........anybodys call . I think the Pats will put up more numbers . Ground game really came alive last week . Question remains what secondary will give up more big plays ? Turnovers ? Looking forward to a great game .

My day today is planned around football. After a nice venison sausage and eggs breakfast, the dog and I will head out for a walk in the hills above camp, followed by a cigar by the wood stove. We'll arrive home in time to have food and beverage organized and ready for six hours of championship games.

Pat's by three.

'hawks by seven.

My prediction: Broncos will beat the Pats and meet and beat the 49ers in the big game.

Should be great football today...tomorrow, no more speculation, we'll all know who will be in the Super Bowl!

"...tomorrow, no more speculation, we'll all know who will be in the Super Bowl!"

True dat.............

I am looking forward to the Bill Belichick, Pete Carroll Superbowl that will be a good game :D
Denver looks pretty good.

Yes they did. Congratulations to the Broncos on an impressive win.

Yup .