NFL Playoff Football

I don't think the Broncos have had to deal with a defense as strong as the Seahawks all season.

That being said, I don't think the Seahawks have had to deal with a powerhouse, high production offense or a QB like the Broncos have.

Manning is a man on a mission....Broncos will win.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valuman

• gunsrus

• bigjohnsd

• Runningdog

I think Denver's going to have their hands full with the Seahawk defense.

SF almost beat them and Denvers offense is WAY better than SF......

I think the real question is can Denvers defense shut down the Seattle offense......that's where the game will be won. If Seattle can hold the ball long enough they will win.

Tom Brady didn't look to good yesterday, not talking football-wise but health.

I think he missed a practice last week due to illness and he just seemed down the whole game. He didn't have any fire in him and that is so uncharacteristic of Brady. He made several bad throws and that is not like him either.

I just can't help but think he may have been feeling pretty sick for the game. Its not like him to say anything about it either...too much class.

As much as I like the hawks ( 2 Utah State Aggies ) - someone needs to tell Russel he can't run straight back wards. It's really tuff to critize success but always having the same tight formation for 3rd down on both sides ( offense and defense) doing that on defense with very little as far a blitzing is going to give someone like Manning an opening and I don't think you should give him a crack-  but I sure liked watching both those games.
LostintheOzone
I don't watch football but I have watched the last 2 games that Seattle played. I haven't seen a Broncos game so I won't make a prediction about the outcome. I can say one thing however, with Seattle's defense and a little bad officiating, Denver may have a very, very long day. That is a take no prisoners defense.
DennisMcFeely
The two states that legalized marijuana , are being represented in the Super Bowl. Perhaps snoop dog should do the half time show.

Snoop Lion.

I think the question is whether Manning will be able to maintain his incredible passing accuracy against the pressure of the Seahawk's passing defense.

Put into finer terms; will Denver's offensive line protect Manning long enough for Denver's receiver's to put just a little bit of daylight between themselves and the Seahawk's secondary.  When Manning is on, he doesn't need much of an opening to throw strikes.

I say the answer is "yes."

Once Welker takes Sherman out in the first quarter the Fat Lady might as well warm up :laugh: