Finally joined the Trail Cam crowd.

Sumbitch...yote cruising my big buck spot.  Sorta scroungy, but neat coloration.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• CzechSM

• Big Al

• MAArcher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just started using a trail cam last year, caught this guy on "film", hopefully he's still around this year....pretty nice size for around here.    

Buck Ferguson is not camera shy. I have three cameras out spread out a good ways on 160 acres and he showed up on all three cameras. Some highlights:      

Posted Images

A trail cam clip of a rainy day buck and a couple other short clips.  I don't get good video quality with these particular cams so I think I will switch back to just photo mode.

salmontogue

GPS coordinates please.  Seriously, nice video even in the rain.

Perk

• 1 year later...

Deleting trail camera video's and pictures off the computer today. I put together a collage of short clips of some of this past season's clips. 

I left a camera out for a couple weeks and the day I retrieved it this guy was on it from the night before. It was the only good pic I had from that location. A couple weeks ago.

WGI_0032 (1).JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

Big ole Tom Bobcat within sight of the house crossing the corner of the Marsh. Haven't seen any sign of him since. Too many winter photos of deer to bother posting. Been here 4 winters and I've never seen so many deer on our property.

I__00006.JPG

On 2/24/2018 at 7:54 PM, CzechSM said:

Deleting trail camera video's and pictures off the computer today. I put together a collage of short clips of some of this past season's clips. 

Thats cool.  What did you use for software to put it all together like that?

wally world has quite a few of there cameras on sale right now. This is the time I usually get them being as though they are getting the turkey supplies out. anyone have experience with a wild game nation terra 10   they are cheap priced.

2 hours ago, MAArcher said:

Thats cool.  What did you use for software to put it all together like that?

iMovie on the Mac. 

• 1 month later...

Cleaning out this computer.  Found a few I'll post over the next couple of days. 

015.JPG