Hockey

I've watched the games in the wee hours as I'm overseas and couldn't have dreamt of a better scenario ( both Pitt and Boston being eliminated). I've also followed this thread with great interest and have enjoyed all the comments. Now that I have chimed in , I have probably jinxed my rangers, but with ms Sidney and the b thugs going home , it was too tempting to pass up.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ben Hong

• Dogwood

• Yukon1

• Big Al

This white Boston Irish Catholic racist hates the Habs and can't wait for NY to send them home . Go Rangers !
While on the topic of class. The Boston Apeman (Lucic) threatened two of the Habs as they were shaking hands. He has defiled and desecrated one of the most unique and cherished rituals of ice hockey, that is when the final whistle is blown, the game and the series is OVER. Like I said, classy Bruins.

The Canadiens played great play-off hockey.  The Bruins succumbed to the mystique of the Canadiens.  It was a hard fought series.  Yes I cried myself to sleep last night, but the sun came up this morning and I will always have 2011.  Damn, I sound like a Canadiens fan.

And I will not claim Boston is free and clear of racism, but lets ask Kevin Weekes about his experiences in Montreal.  No city is exempt from stupid people.

Hong , it's over , go take a nap !

Oh sheeit, that's good advice because I couldn't sleep after that exciting win!

Hockey is 24/7/365 to a true Habs fan. G'nite.

Crawford vs. Wild ... Crawford wins

Crawford was unbelievable. Im very happy with the Wild's progression this year and I believe that the team will keep improving. It hurt that young Kuemper had to get injured but he will solidify that position for us for years to come. Exciting times ahead for us Wild fans...