REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
olddog22202

NFL

WPG Gizmo

Packers had that game but they mentally were already going to the super bowl in the 4th quarter instead of finishing it off.  The Packers were the better team for 3 quarters.  

What saved Seattle was the trick field goal play without that they did not have a chance.  

The Pats came to win and they did along the way they took the Colts to school.  

The Colts are going to be a team to beat in coming years Luck is going to be a hell of a QB he just needs some more experience under his belt.

mshowman
Time to turn the TV off till next year...... :down: the Packer loss was frustrating

My feelings exactly.

Dogwood
I feel badly for the GB TE who muffed the onside kick.  What a ball buster.

Why? He had his time to shine and instead pulled a 'Bartman'. Fans will remember his name for decades, and not fondly.  Ha-Ha-Ha Dix - someone please check his ticket to make sure hes in the right seat as he clearly was a fan on the 2 pt try. That ball is still floating up in the Air somewhere.

Sonny you need to read some Dickens or something.

Billy Buckner was trying to catch a grounder: No athlete deserves that scorn for an honest mistake.

Brad Eden

Patriots are now under an investigation by NFL for deflating a game ball during the game to make it easier to grip to throw and catch....

If proven true they will lose draft picks...

I also heard they are investigating Brady for being a cyborg...

WPG Gizmo
I also heard they are investigating Brady for being a cyborg...

Dont forget the Bill is the Dark Lord  :D

Dogwood
Don Shula refers to him as Belli-cheat.

gunsrus
Sonny you need to read some Dickens or something.

Billy Buckner was trying to catch a grounder: No athlete deserves that scorn for an honest mistake.

You're the best of the best . You play for big money , the fans deserve better . When they play well , they get big contracts , endorsements .......It's life . Do I feel bad for them , sure but that's the big leagues .

Get over the Spygate thing . He's the best there is and ever will be . Every owner and I repeat EVERY owner in the league would give their right nut to have him .

Rex Hoppie

Who is him?

When Green Bay quit playing with 3:47 left in the game I told my son it was a mistake.

They intercepted the ball and the guy went to the ground instead of tring to return the ball for gain, big mistake.  Play the game.

Also, recover the onside kick, biggie.

Kemo Sabe

I was pulling for Green Bay and New England, but with Seattle winning, I think it's pretty fair to say those are the best two teams, and they deserve to be in the Super Bowl. Great coaching and great players on both sides of the ball on each team.

So many Super Bowls turn into a joke, like last years did between Seattle and Denver.  With New england and Seattle going at it,  I think we are going to see one of the best SB games ever played.

I just hope someone during the game  runs over Richard Sherman. And right before that happens, I hope he gets beat for a long TD pass.

Dogwood
Who is him?

When Green Bay quit playing with 3:47 left in the game I told my son it was a mistake.

They intercepted the ball and the guy went to the ground instead of tring to return the ball for gain, big mistake.  Play the game.

While your at it try throwing to the receiver being covered by the corner with one arm.  Aren't you supposed to exploit the other team's weakness?

Why Seattle left Sherman on the field is also beyond me.

Exciting game but alot of weird stuff in that one.

WPG Gizmo

Why is it that the Pats are a hated team they play good football and win games they use tactics that some may find unconventional but they are within the rules.

Baltimore accused the Pats of cheating because they used a "trick" play that was legal per the NFL yet when Seattle used a trick play on the Packers no one said anything??  

Now supposedly the NFL is conducting a investigation into a possible under inflated ball did it cause the Pats to win the game not likely but some will say it was cheating.

Per the NFL rulebook, game balls must be inflated with between 12.5-13.5 pounds of air. Each team must provide 12 primary balls for testing prior to the game.

NFL VP of officiating Dean Blandino told NFL AM on Monday that, "it's not unheard of for a ball to be removed from circulation and then tested during the week for whatever issue there was.

The NFL's rulebook requires that teams give game balls to officials more than 2 hours before kickoff, and that they "shall remain under the supervision of the Referee until they are delivered to the ball attendant just prior to the start of the game." "

Virgil Kane
Who is him?

While your at it try throwing to the receiver being covered by the corner with one arm.  Aren't you supposed to exploit the other team's weakness?

Why Seattle left Sherman on the field is also beyond me.

Exciting game but alot of weird stuff in that one.

Yep, weird stuff like you said Sherman with one arm covering Jordy Nelson and not one pass thrown to Jordy.

Or how about Aaron Rodgers owning the middle of the field passing in the first half and not one pass in the second half thrown over the middle.

Almost like they wanted to loose.

I'm rooting for NE and Brady in the SB !

Virgil

Dogwood
Why is it that the Pats are a hated team they play good football and win games they use tactics that some may find unconventional but they are within the rules.

Resentment/jealousy mostly.

There's an overexposure element with the Pats if your not from NE. They're a fine team with a real legacy but enough already.

GB Jack

I'm rooting for a dome implosion. I literally could not hate two NFL teams more that NE and Seattle. Can't stand bellicheat or carolcheat.

Both are good coaches , but sorry excuses for humans. Then to top it off , I'm supposed to either pull for meathead robe Lowe ( in gronk) with his whiney qb, and steroid user in Brandon brawner, OR the loudest piece of crap in the NFL in Sherman and earl Thomas, along with a semi retarded skittle sideline eating , non press answering question running back who grabs his nuts and turns to the opposing team every time he scores a touchdown.  Yup, a dome implosion is what I'm rooting for.