REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MUSTANGER7

WONDERING WHAT AGE MOST UJ ARE????

Pomoxis

Im starting to think more in terms of cycle peaks that i left in me. 2 for sure and 3 if im lucky. It became crystal clear to me this fall after expanding pants sizes over the last few years that if im to enjoy the 1st and 2nd, i need to work at it.

I also think in terms of how many dogs that i have left in me. Lets face it without a dog i would hang it up. My stone cold killer springer will be 8 in April and i am in talks with the breeder for the next one. I may have 2 more dogs left in me.

mnnimrod
I'm 60 and my current dog Gabi is 3. I still have another dog or two in me. My wife says I need to grow up as I act like I am 26, oh my gun is 80.

SetterWood
A really old 39

phoneman45

48 and holding here, but in a way kinda looking forward to retirement and the time to really enjoy the outdoors.

eric

Wet Dog

GrouseLabMike
Im 27 and in my 2nd year of grouse hunting.

GrouseLabMike

geeze just looked at the entire thread and I am the 2nd youngest on the board next the the 25 year old partridge cartridge ;)

No wonder I learn so much from you old guys. LOL

Cooter Brown

53 next Tuesday.  Hard to believe sometimes.

My wind chill age is right around 30.

charlo slim
53 next Tuesday.  Hard to believe sometimes.

My wind chill age is right around 30.

Fahrenheit or Centigrade (and + or -)? ???

Mike Connally

Years old, not inches tall....

Remo
Some days you just need a laugh and can come here and usually find one. Pretty sharp bunch. Thanks guys.

ThreeDogs

Ray Gubernat

......Was having trouble keeping up with the dogs a while back...so I bought a horse.

Hmmmmm... I woulda thunk it would be even  harder keeping up with a horse than keeping up with a dog.

I imagine it was harder teaching the horse to retrieve than it was keeping up with him.  They have a natural whoa though.

My horse is a lot easier to catch than the dogs are.  he actually comes when I call him. :D  :D   Could be he knows I have treats in my pocket though.

Never did get him to retrieve.  However when he was younger he was quite adept at flushing birds.  Now he is starting to point them.   He has a low tail though....gotta work on that.   :p  :p

And Groucho is one of my heroes.  I remember he said something like:  I would not want to be a member of any club that would have me.

RayG