REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MUSTANGER7

WONDERING WHAT AGE MOST UJ ARE????

vagrousehunter
I'll be 60 on Feb 8th.

Brad Adrian

GuyO
60...my left knees only 3 months old though...

Virgil Kane

Still get in 80+ games of 12" in four leagues two of which are open 18 YO+ and the others 50 and over

Count me in for around 30 games of hardball also in a 50 and older wood bat leauge. Those 90 foot bases are starting to feel at least 91 feet.  :O

Wintertime I help out coaching with a Jr. wrestling club and get to roll with the other coaches some. Oo.gif

Virgil

Greg Hartman
68.  Only in  the past year of so have I started to feel old and limited.  I think that might have something to do with starting my 5th year of a caregiver lifestyle.  Before that, I felt strong - could keep up with the younger guys and go all day in any terrain.  I'm hoping that if and when I can shed this lifestyle, I can regain my endurance - or maybe it's just age.

61bhs
I'll be a young 72 this April.  Hunted quail and pheasants 50 days this year.  Had a heart stint put in 10 days ahead of upland season and haven't had any problems yet!  Can't wait to get back on the roadbike and tilling my half acre garden.

braque du upstate
43 ?

braque du upstate
42 never was good with math

Remo
64 & 63 at our house. When I was a kid I thought that was old. Now I know it.  :down:

Rockdoc
I’m 67. I never felt old until I was laid off from my job at Halliburton 6 years ago. I’d never in my life had a problem getting a job and suddenly not only was I not being offered interviews, most companies sent back absolutely no response at all. It was as if I was sending my resumes off into black holes. Fortunately, from 1991 through 2006 I had my own business, so I know how to hustle consulting work and that’s how I make my money these days.

NC Quailhunter

gonehuntin
69 here.