REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MUSTANGER7

WONDERING WHAT AGE MOST UJ ARE????

Crowbird

I'm 40, left knee has arthritis and can't see small print up close anymore.

If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of my self.  Wife is 41, probably better shape than me. We have a 4 year old son, I'm going to be working til death.

Brandon

PartridgeCartridge

This board is amazing. As a young pup, I constantly learn so many things from all of you. The amount of knowledge here is unbelievable.

If I could only figure out what load is best for pheasant and which boots to buy, I'd be all set until I'm as old as the rest of you old geezers.

gunsrus

Young pup , don't make me laugh ! You're knockin on the back door bud !

Me I'm 63 , new knee , fixed lungs , heart rotorootered . Four Setters and good to go .

idcut

Turned 60 at the end of Dec. Still manage to get around on the chukar hills and uplands fairly well and chase big game.

A bit overweight but watch what I eat and exercise hard about 5 months out of the year. Other than a hip that bothers me now and then, I'll be good to go when the season rolls around in the fall.

OldSarge
45, but 20+ years in the Army, so lots of miles on these wheels. 8 knee surgeries has me feeling older physically, but definitely a child at heart. Before my last operation, the Doc asked me what my expectations were. I told him I just wanted to be able to follow my setters around the woods chasing grouse after I retired. Mission accomplished.

GB Jack

This board is amazing. As a young pup, I constantly learn so many things from all of you. The amount of knowledge here is unbelievable.

If I could only figure out what load is best for pheasant and which boots to buy, I'd be all set until I'm as old as the rest of you old geezers.

I wanna say so much, but I value your snarkiness and expertise, and someday , hope you will me one of your firearms.

So 25 it is!!!

TB Owl
53  Can't complain.   :D

MUSTANGER7
I've got a pair of LL Bean boots that are in their 40's, need to send them in for a resole, forgot how many times. I've got bursitis in both shoulders and wife is going to need to get a new back soon. We still manage to walk 4 or 5 mi behind the dogs and do some riding on the one horse we have left. Fighting it every step of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starsky
64 -- Still making it up the chukar hills and hope to continue at least as long as my pup does (she's 3).

vabirddog
Double nickels and sky is the limit. Well hopefully it is the limit for us all!

Kenai
38 here

GB Jack
38 here

Why kenai?

Yooper2
Just turned 36...

bigjohnsd

Your problem is that you are just never going to be as good looking as the rest of us old farts, no matter how long you live!

max2
56 in couple months and max will be 8 on  3/28 hard to believe it has been 8yrs.