Another one bites the dust. . .

10pt2.jpg

10pt1.jpg

Amazing what getting up early and climbing a mountain will get ya. . .

Blow by blow later after I shower and regroup.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• Rex Hoppie

• oldredruff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little luck goes a long way. Opening day in Wisconsin was my lucky day. This buck and I had a run-in in October on the 22nd and he won. I was bow hunting with my grandson and the Buck slipped away.

Mine with my muzzleloader. 

Amazing what getting up early and climbing a mountain will get ya. . . Blow by blow later after I shower and regroup.

Nice Buck Brad

Rifle season here starts Weds I plan on being out with the hand cannon with any luck I will see one like that :D

Very nice.  VERY NICE!  A buck of a life time for most of us and you make it look so easy.  Are you sure that crowd you hang with, i.e., Scratch, Ben, reelmaker, etc. didn't help you with this - sure looks like its been dead for a couple weeks.   :p

Congrats,

Mike

P.S. Any chance your off-line name is Benoit?  I think you're wearing some of their old cloths.  Don't tell me; Rem 760 carbine in 30-06, and you tracked him on bare ground for three miles, right?

WOW! What a magnificent animal.  

Are you going to do a head mount?  

Don't tell there is going to be a DJ site next...

Deer Journal     :p

Congrats!  As you know, I like a nice tenderloin cut….

So, now that you’ve got your deer hunting interlude over with, does this mean you’ll finally get back to some real hunting?

------------------

Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.

**Sir John Lubbock**

NC Quailhunter

Very nice Buck. It really is amazing what getting out there will get you.

Congrats!

NCQ