Another one bites the dust. . .

A little luck goes a long way. Opening day in Wisconsin was my lucky day. This buck and I had a run-in in October on the 22nd and he won. I was bow hunting with my grandson and the Buck slipped away. I never saw him but my grandson did. We shared the same tree.  He is only 7 and loves to come along to the cabin and stand with grandpa. When I brought this buck home he yelled " I saw him when we were bow hunting  grandpa. Its the same buck." Grandpa needed a little luck my grandson gave it to me.

20161119_162011.jpg 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• Rex Hoppie

• oldredruff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little luck goes a long way. Opening day in Wisconsin was my lucky day. This buck and I had a run-in in October on the 22nd and he won. I was bow hunting with my grandson and the Buck slipped away.

Mine with my muzzleloader. 

Amazing what getting up early and climbing a mountain will get ya. . . Blow by blow later after I shower and regroup.

Samuel Hoggson

Future SIL's first deer, 6:30 this AM.  He's pretty amped.  Very decent shot from 150 yds across alfalfa.    

Bryce11.25.16 008.jpg

How did this thread from 2005 get resurrected...? Anyhow, nice job on the hooved critters.