TRIVA QUIZ

vagrousehunter

On what tv show and by whom was the following said;

"I do one thing at a time, I do it very well, then I move on to the next thing".

I'm always quoting this line at work.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Sutton

• Larry Brown

• M. R. Byrd

• Cooter Brown

Since someone else mentioned "Maverick"--no answers to these?  Hint:  The actor who played English cousin Beau Maverick went on to be a pretty big movie star.  

Roger Moore

Steve Sutton

Larry, the five big names are ever a problem for me....its the German guy who played the Mexican and the big guy, (Harry), who Bryner held tenderly in the courtyard as he asked in his dying breath yet again about the gold, (amazing the bandits could shoot a man off a running horse but couldn't hit two of them hugging in the open courtyard with a vertible hail of bullets), that I have trouble with.....

CHARLES EMERSON WINCHESTER - "MASH" - on the "I do one thing...." quote....

Steve

Dakota Dogman

Arnold S. the Governator, before politics, before Terminator, before fame was in a Cowboy movie... as the good guy I guess...

"he don't need watched, he needs LOOKED AFTER!"

God Bless,

Larry Brown

Steve, I'm OK with the German guy, but I always have to think hard before coming up with the actor who played Harry.  We'll see if anyone can get all of them.

Great cast in that movie.

strato-caster

Late to the game and rushing out the door, so here's a couple of quick trivia questions...

Name the cars (and if you can, the proper order or model year) of Maxwell Smart's cars...

Also, the opening credits of the original Gilligan's Island were filmed on what historic day? There is a clue ...

Late to the game and rushing out the door, so here's a couple of quick trivia questions...

Also, the opening credits of the original Gilligan's Island were filmed on what historic day? There is a clue ...

Kennedy was killed that day. Weird random fact I have stored in my brain. Never knew it would come in handy

strato-caster

Correct... during the opening credits you will see a flag flying at half mast as the Minnow exits the harbor.

This can be seen on YouTube on the earliest black and white title sequence.

Get Smart featured at least three different cars in the opening title sequence... any takers?

Twilight Zone the Movie was where Vic Morrow met his fate.

Speaking of TZ, what was the title of the episode where the old folks at the retirement home regain their youth?

On what tv show and by whom was the following said;

"I do one thing at a time, I do it very well, then I move on to the next thing".

I'm always quoting this line at work.

MASH, Charles Winchester.

Larry Brown

I think that was the day he jumped off the bridge.

No takers on the Magnificent Seven actors?  Name as many as you can.  The group will probably get there, collectively.

And can anyone complete this movie line:  "Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso . . . "  If you can, you undoubtedly know the movie.

I think that was the day he jumped off the bridge.

No takers on the Magnificent Seven actors?  Name as many as you can.  The group will probably get there, collectively.

And can anyone complete this movie line:  "Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso . . . "  If you can, you undoubtedly know the movie.

"...all for Zorro, stand up and say so."

George Hamilton, Zorro the gay blade.  One of those great comedies that not many people know about.

Steve Sutton

Magnificant Seven cast...

Yul Brynner

Steve McQueen

Charles Bronsan

James Coburn

Robert Vaugh

Horst "something" - Chico

(?)              -  Harry

and for extra points    Eli Wallach as Calvera

Steve

Magnificant Seven cast...

Yul Brynner

Steve McQueen

Charles Bronsan

James Coburn

Robert Vaugh

Horst "something" - Chico

(?)              -  Harry

and for extra points    Eli Wallach as Calvera

Steve

Horst Buccholtz, Brad Dexter.

Dexter was never prominent in any subsequent film. Horst did most of his later work in Europe.