TRIVA QUIZ

Bonus question when you get it right . . . What was Sky King's niece's name on the show?

Penny was the niece.

Hey, you didn't answer the first question leading up to this bonus question.  The judges have thus determined that your answer of 'Penny' has been disqualified.  :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Sutton

• Larry Brown

• M. R. Byrd

• Cooter Brown

A rock and roll musical group was on an episode of Gilligan's Island.

What was the name of the group?

What were the names of 4 men in the group?

Im guessing The Monkees?

Cant remember the names.

Hill Street Blues:

What did the Sargeant say to the cops after the daily briefing before they went on their shift?

Who was the crazy undercover cop?

The sarge  on Hill Street Blues said. " Be careful out there"

I think Sergeant Phil Esterhaus said "Let's be careful out there"

The actor was in just about every western or 50s/60s show I ever saw in syndication.  His name?

Im guessing The Monkees?

Cant remember the names.

You have the 1st, 2nd and last letter of the group name correct.  (Looking for the name they were referred to in the show, not the actual group name.  Neither one was the Monkees).

The Mosquitos

Three had dumb names that ryhmed and the last one was a nerd name.

Virgil Kane

On an episode of the Beverly Hillbillies Jethro and Jed were shooting at a stone fence on their estate 100 yards away when Mr Drysdale pulled up and asked them what they were shooting at on the stone fence.

What were Jethro and Jed shooting at on the fence?

Rex....don't think I've seen an answer on your Wayne character in he shootist....

John Bernard Books......

Mr Books, now I remember.

Thanks.

John Wayne starred in three movies with Rio in the title.  Name the three movies?

Help me out here.

vagrousehunter
John Wayne starred in three movies with Rio in the title.  Name the three movies?

Help me out here.

I can only think of Rio Bravo

All and I mean all of Johns movies that I had never heard of have been playing this month----

Rio Bravo- Lobo and Grande

On an episode of the Beverly Hillbillies Jethro and Jed were shooting at a stone fence on their estate 100 yards away when Mr Drysdale pulled up and asked them what they were shooting at on the stone fence.

Lighting matches, I beleive.

Virgil Kane

Lighting matches, I beleive.

Incorrect answer.

Extra credit for what Jed said to Jethro when Jethro thought Jed missed his last shot.

Larry Brown

Who are the only two "Bond girl" actresses who were older than the actor who played Bond?  And other than that link, what else do the two have in common?

Since someone else mentioned "Maverick"--no answers to these?  Hint:  The actor who played English cousin Beau Maverick went on to be a pretty big movie star.  And no guesses on the Bond girls?  Hint:  They're the same nationality (although that's not what I'm looking for that they have in common), and they're not American.

The Bond girl question is pretty tough, so I'll toss out a BIG hint:  They both starred in a TV show.  In fact, the SAME TV show.  One of them replaced the other in that show.

Halle Berry was not one of them.  Pierce Brosnan was a lot older than that in "Die Another Day".

This one's tough, so more hints:  Think older, "classic" Bond.  And the two Bond girls in question were British; both starred in a British TV spy series from the 60's.

FowlShooter

They were shooting flies.  But as they said, "We's just wingin' 'em."