Whiskey and cigars

MEdooGuide

Hayslope count yourself as lucky you even found any Pappy to try.....

I do like Buffalo trace, Eagle Rare (both of them) and Bookers.

I also really enjoy a good vodka and tonic so there is always a bottle of Kettle One in the freezer.

As to the smokes..... well, whatever Cubans my good Texas friends bring back from Mexico for me.....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HAMMER DOG

• sneem

• Grange

• MEdooGuide

I don't drink brown liker, but a great regional beer with a Gurkha Beauty or Victoria's Cross. My favorite right now is a fire cured blend hand rolled by at a shop in Arlington, TX. They have come up with several great blends.
Steve Sutton

Huntschool....have you tried ESME?.....I love good Vodka.....ESME fits that bill for me...with SUMMUM right behind that.......worth a try if you haven't had them....

Steve

It's been 90 days, today, that I quit smoking.  It's been a difficult one, I pretty much gave up any drinking to stay away from any urges.  But reading this thread has really got the urges going.

So I fell off the wagon and broke the seal on the bottle of Belvenie DoubleWood I had sitting in the back of my cabinet.  I like it, good and smooth.

AndyM

Went to Pennsylvania a couple weeks ago and stopped in to cigars international (conveniently located in the cabelas parking lot) and picked up some Fuente Fuente Opus X Angel's Share...... unbelievable, hands down the best smoke I've ever had! At $20 a stick I wish I bought more then 3 though :-(
PoodleHunter
Im a big fan of an Oliva Meliano Serie V.  Incredibly easy and full smoke. Pair it with a bourbon of choice. I made the mistake of trying Basil Haydens the other day.  Now I'm runined!
Huntschool....have you tried ESME?.....I love good Vodka.....ESME fits that bill for me...with SUMMUM right behind that.......worth a try if you haven't had them....

Steve

I've taken a liking to Tito's Handmade Vodka. Made in Texas.