REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
provident

Cabelas new guarantee policy?

Brad Eden

Frick these retailers. We should all be hunting with spears and in loinclothes anyhow. Its only sporting.

PS, Im very careful with what I buy. A product of being self employed in the commercial art and interweb BB business...almost neurotic about researching gear and only buying the best when I can afford it, and even then I dont own much. I will never buy boots without first trying them on, sent too many back because of poor fit out of the box. Same goes for most clothes too. Thats what is good about brick and mortar stores-you can try stuff on. Most gear I have bought from LLB in the last 40 years have stood the test of time. Same for Cabelas because I was careful in what I bought. I bought a pair of Muck boots at the Scarborough ME Cabelas, prior to an out of state bird hunt. Felt fine in the store, but my feet were a mess after 4 days of hunting in them. I stopped back in to Cabelas on the way home, not really expecting them to exchange a pair of muddy used boots. They did, without a problem, and I got the next size up and wear them about every day since.

Dogwood
I wear and enjoy Bean clothing but they sure keep their inventory tight.  See something you like in a reasonably popular size and you best order it  yesterday.