Top Posters In This Topic

• Cooter Brown

• Brad Eden

• Greg Hartman

• Ben Hong

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please 'splain...

I can disable this "reputation" Like function. I can also choose other reputation ranking stuff instead, which are even more incidious.   You cant keep everyone happy. I sure got sick of hea

Ben's now a 7 , "pity pluses" lol

See the Like button on right. More people like him than they like you. (At least his posts, likely his photos.)

I made you a 2, to take some sting off.

I dont know after pointing out that I have more hair on the dog you should be in the negatives :D

That was funny bobman. One like for you...

Fire Marshal Bill
2 hours ago, Don Steese said:

Somehow I see this devolving into a contest??  

I agree. Not sure if it is good or bad. Only time will tell. We have to make sure we keep it on the "lite" side and Not take it too seriously.

Damn if I know Ben> Word has it Greg can't cook fer beans!

Greg Hartman
3 minutes ago, Spin said:

Damn if I know Ben> Word has it Greg can't cook fer beans!

That would be true, sadly.

2 minutes ago, Greg Hartman said:

That would be true, sadly.

SHHH Just let me work here Greg. If we play this right we can get a real banging great meal out of it!

Hungry in Chilton

Greg Hartman
1 minute ago, Spin said:

SHHH Just let me work here Greg. If we play this right we can get a real banging great meal out of it!

I'm for that!  Even after 6 years now as the sole cook and bottle washer, I still suck.

I can disable this "reputation" Like function. I can also choose other reputation ranking stuff instead, which are even more incidious.

You cant keep everyone happy. I sure got sick of hearing how the old UJ needed a "Like" button ala Facebook. Now we have one and bitch and moan, bitch and moan.:o

1 hour ago, Spin said:

Hungry in Chilton

Drive on over to the Smiling Moose in Manitowc.  Have the Moose Burger:

Moose Burger
1/2# steak patty with 3 slices of american cheese and a 1/2# pork steak with swiss cheese, served on a roecks hard roll with lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles

If you are stilling hungry after that have the Blue Gill plate.   If you are still hungry after that keep heading east and have another burger and a chocolate milk shake at Late's.

Don't feel bad Ben , I asked the same question and was immediately given bobman's ''pity pluses'' too .