Why is Hartman a 10, and I am a 1?

Greg Hartman
4 hours ago, Briarscratch said:

Back in the day when I had lively dogs and time to follow them....with miscreants like you.     On the bright side, I'm not as fat these days (but I'd rather be fat chasing grouse than thin from hitting the gym).

Welcome, Jeff!!!  It's good to see ya!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cooter Brown

• Brad Eden

• Greg Hartman

• Ben Hong

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please 'splain...

I can disable this "reputation" Like function. I can also choose other reputation ranking stuff instead, which are even more incidious.   You cant keep everyone happy. I sure got sick of hea

Ben's now a 7 , "pity pluses" lol

7 hours ago, Briarscratch said:

Back in the day when I had lively dogs and time to follow them....with miscreants like you.     On the bright side, I'm not as fat these days (but I'd rather be fat chasing grouse than thin from hitting the gym).

Well I know where the fat has gone, it's in the same chair as me as I write this post.

Don Steese
13 hours ago, Briarscratch said:

Fat, skinny or in between, it's darned good to hear from you! You were always one of my favorites, but then again I'm an extremely poor judge of character!! 

On 5/25/2016 at 9:01 AM, Briarscratch said:

Welcome Back scratch.  Nice to see a few friendly faces around still....

Keith