• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• huntdead

• Jfwhit

• traveller2926

• CzechSM

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 97 Grouse Mobile. Set up for my two Cockers and Two Pointers.

Its obviously homemade for my Suburban. No security. Just a platform, with a middle support and 2 wrapping paper totes. 2 XL crates.  I only had to buy the carpet. Keeps the sliding around and noise d

This is our set up. It is a 4 door '06 Tahoe that hauls 4 dogs.   I lay the seats down and have a platform built up at the same level as the drawer system in the rear. I believe the kennels

Box is bolted on all 4 corners.  Can't really use the rear view mirror but beats pulling a trailer to me

• 2 weeks later...
traveller2926

Not completely a "do-it-yourself idea" although I designed it!  Needed to carry four Setters in a "short bed" Tacoma.  This is the way I have done it for the last four years.  I start with the two Setters in the front boxes for the morning hunt.  And, rotate the Setters from the rear boxes for the evening hunt.  That routine only requires the slide be opened once in a day.  Note the front box has the top storage and the side opening / vented windows.  These windows provide easy access to the dogs in the back. 

Sorry... the truck is so dirty.  It gets used a lot this time of year. 

Hope this provides some insight to your request. 

The best...  Trav

Dog Box 2.JPG

Dog Box 1.JPG

52 minutes ago, JWP58 said:

Pretty basic, but works. Thinking about building a drawer this winter.

20160919_085933_zpsklj6hsvn.jpg

Your dog is cracking me up

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2016 at 6:18 PM, traveller2926 said:

Not completely a "do-it-yourself idea" although I designed it!  Needed to carry four Setters in a "short bed" Tacoma.  This is the way I have done it for the last four years.  I start with the two Setters in the front boxes for the morning hunt.  And, rotate the Setters from the rear boxes for the evening hunt.  That routine only requires the slide be opened once in a day.  Note the front box has the top storage and the side opening / vented windows.  These windows provide easy access to the dogs in the back. 

Sorry... the truck is so dirty.  It gets used a lot this time of year. 

Hope this provides some insight to your request. 

The best...  Trav

Dog Box 2.JPG

Dog Box 1.JPG

What a rig.

That's gotta be one heck of a heavy duty slide system.  Did you have a metal fabricator make it or were you able to find a commercial product that worked?