sunset, sunrise

On 1/6/2017 at 7:20 PM, 406dn said:

Doug, Your talent with a camera is very profound. The photo of the horse, man and dog taken as the sun was coming up behind, is one taken of me as I was waiting for the breakaway at American Falls. A copy hangs on a wall in our home. There are other photos by Doug also hanging on our walls. Each of them is a work of art.

Thanks Dave!  Glad you are enjoying 'em!  I'm not stalking you but I think that's you driving the dog/water truck in that Circle sunset photo!  

DSC07504_zpser5osvhd.jpg

DSC07929_zpsb9pcsare.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• MTRookie76

• Big Al

• Irishwhistler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't consider myself a landscape photographer, but when I see a pretty scene I always try to capture it. Usually there's a critter involved somehow.   Tanzania   Bird Poin

North Maine Woods

I was dropping my grandsons off at school and took the first pic. The second was recent while fishing Lake Superior out of Ontonagon. 

Posted Images

When you shoot a picture in the RAW format, the program really gives you the ability to enhance colors so that they look more like the way you saw them.

Shooting RAW removes the degradation/loss of information from having the camera process your image...processing RAW allows you to degrade it all by yourself!!  xD

Goin' a little overboard with the post processing;

MaladGorge6-1.jpg

SunsetGeeseCombo.jpg

19 minutes ago, dgfavor said:

Shooting RAW removes the degradation/loss of information from having the camera process your image...processing RAW allows you to degrade it all by yourself!!  xD

Goin' a little overboard with the post processing;

MaladGorge6-1.jpg

SunsetGeeseCombo.jpg

Positively fabulous !! Excellently done.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure some spectacular photos above.  Here are a couple from Montana. There's a faint double rainbow in the first one, and the second one was taken out of my west facing window.

IMG_0034.jpg

P1000100 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...