sunset, sunrise

On 3/9/2017 at 10:50 AM, Remo said:

Tom, if I ever wash my truck I'm going to try to take pictures like that. Superior, btw.

I was hoping to have him wash my truck and then I'd try to take a picture like thatO.o

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• MTRookie76

• Big Al

• Irishwhistler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't consider myself a landscape photographer, but when I see a pretty scene I always try to capture it. Usually there's a critter involved somehow.   Tanzania   Bird Poin

North Maine Woods

I was dropping my grandsons off at school and took the first pic. The second was recent while fishing Lake Superior out of Ontonagon. 

Posted Images

Irishwhistler

Aye Mates,

Here's a wee bit o' Maine Mountain Eye Candy for ye.  Damn, how I love Jackman.

SUNSET O'ER ATTEAN POND

dee8aa3ac815ec1e2e221752125b987d_zpsaff7iqllResized.thumb.jpg.804332d6eeba445f0245e4182474a2c8.jpg

Irishwhistler☘️

Allen McCallie

The Four Shorthairs of the Apocalypse; Kansas, December 2005

Gretchen

Elvis

Elsie

Annie

What a great memory, and a great team...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Irishwhistler

SUNSET O'ER NEW HAVEN HARBOR

P1030547Resized.thumb.jpg.33675e9d31fedeea1dc6aa1619006c7e.jpg

Irishwhistler☘️

Hunted  these waters for years taking Broadbills, Mallards, Goldeneye, Widgeon, Gadwall,  Black Ducks, Geese, Brant, etc.  Took a Brant here on my last hunt with me beloved gun dog CAYDEN.  Attended an athletic banquet at a facility where my daughter was an honoree of her University Women's Soccer Team last night and captured this image.  A very special place that will always hold very special memories for me.