2017 UJ Catskill gathering

8 hours ago, ruffneck said:

20170715_150718.jpg

Just in case you wanted to see our beautiful backsides!

The food was top shelf as were the drinks and you can't top the people or the dogs.  It is a can't miss event! Even though I missed plenty!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoli 16ga.

• polecat

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Zoli said another great weekend.More food then we could eat.   I did well I shot my normal 98 out of 100.The 28 ga championship went to hayslope.I would have won but they wouldn't let use

Wayne (FMB) and his wife brought some very tasty wings! Although my wife also had a good time, her keen eye prevented me from over indulging on crab cakes, All's great luncheon meats and cherries in a

The ladies also had some blueberry/cherry crunch and peanut butter squares for the sweet tooth.Thanks Jennifer,Cindi, Jane and Sam for helping clean up and the goodies.   We retired back to

A man and his meat.We put to rest 2 large briskets Friday night,smoked 12 hours ,enough for all you reading this. Awesome.

catskill 17 007.JPG

Three crockpots of goodness.Janes pulled pork,Sams African sweet potato stew,and Jambayla

catskill 17 012.JPG

The ladies also had some blueberry/cherry crunch and peanut butter squares for the sweet tooth.Thanks Jennifer,Cindi, Jane and Sam for helping clean up and the goodies.

We retired back to camp not too late had a few cocktails.Gaberdeen and I walked a few feet from the cabins to admire the summer sky,probably the most stars I have seen in a long time.Admitting how lucky we are to be here..

See you next year.

Spelling Don't count in this article....

Wayne (FMB) and his wife brought some very tasty wings! Although my wife also had a good time, her keen eye prevented me from over indulging on crab cakes, All's great luncheon meats and cherries in a jar. Maybe I'll leave her home next year lol! Now i have to find someone to bend the stock on my 28ga. to avoid some embarisment next year. Al was very generouse on my shooting ability. My protest on station five is due to the improper firering of clays, and is still outstanding, as during the delay at the station, humidity rose significantly and prevented proper cooling of my barrels...thus causing inaccurate placement of the shot pattern.

Just say'n 

How can Jennifer have such good taste in dogs and such poor taste in husbands?  Guess Zoli will need a cocker to keep 'r.

Your too funny Kurt!

BTW,  Sam has excellent taste in dogs.......I said dogs.........lol.

You two are a yearly treat worth waiting for....amoungst others!

2018 twenty gauge Competition anybody?

45 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Your too funny Kurt!

BTW,  Sam has excellent taste in dogs.......I said dogs.........lol.

You two are a yearly treat worth waiting for....amoungst others!

2018 twenty gauge Competition anybody?

Has anyone changed choke during the course? Who will bring a gun for me? Single trigger, I may have too shoot with Brushbuster  for the Lefthander squad.Is talking allowed?