2017 UJ Catskill gathering

Zoli 16ga.

Yikes...just got a sliver in my shooting hand! Hope it heals up alright. I'll let y'all know after the first few stations. ;  )

Guess another year without any upland journal swag to purchase?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoli 16ga.

• polecat

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Zoli said another great weekend.More food then we could eat.   I did well I shot my normal 98 out of 100.The 28 ga championship went to hayslope.I would have won but they wouldn't let use

Wayne (FMB) and his wife brought some very tasty wings! Although my wife also had a good time, her keen eye prevented me from over indulging on crab cakes, All's great luncheon meats and cherries in a

The ladies also had some blueberry/cherry crunch and peanut butter squares for the sweet tooth.Thanks Jennifer,Cindi, Jane and Sam for helping clean up and the goodies.   We retired back to

Zoli 16ga.

I'm bringing cardboard, ducktape and chewing gum bill. We'll get that gun to bust clays for ya by Sunday.

Zoli 16ga.

Shottie the first round with fmb at the pond! PC can pull from a chair and also try to nail a few from the hip.

Fire Marshal Bill

Ahhh, you guys are to kind. To be honest with you until I started reading the gun forum I didn't realize there were guns for lefties and righties. For all I know my 20 gauge could be for a right hand shooter. I have always spent more time training my dogs than I did shooting. I have always put more emphasis on good dog work and not much on my shooting ability. Maybe I had things a$$ backwards. Go figure. Boy you guys are really going to have a good time with me!!! Lol 

4 hours ago, gunsrus said:

I'm having "Brisket" dreams .

Bought the rub for them today. A bit nervous because Sam's club didn't have any Briskets. Might have to go on a search.

8 hours ago, gaberdeen said:

A bit nervous because Sam's club didn't have any Briskets. Might have to go on a search.

Might want to check with an actual butcher down there....instead of contributing to the Walton's net worth!!!!  Although, the meat is probably one of the things actually made (grown) in this country!  Just saying"!!

Regardless......I'm looking forward to your brisket magic!!!

Fire Marshal Bill

It's a longer ride than what I thought, so may not get there until mid afternoon on Friday. Once we're check in we will be ready to party! 

I have lots of drink cups and a big box of assorted plastic knives,forks and spoons. 

irish Eyes

No one has mentioned it yet but I intend to do some trout fishing, probably on Thursday evening, well up to dusk. Any one else up for fishing the Deleware?

Zoli 16ga.

Oh....I'm in for that! You may have to teach me a few things though? Fly fishing?

Don.

I was looking at a rig for the sporting clay ranges. What do you think?

596195d94d3a2_4x4004.thumb.JPG.4f293abbae75d49f0ebed723e02ac5f7.JPG